Niketalk Whats The Infamous Smush Parker Story??

4b5262538d0aa7d496da161627523ede8b9f9811.jpg

Originally Posted by Johni Depth

Harlem Shake story > Smushcalade

And who fights a bucked naked man? lol. I mean, those are fightin words, "my kids look better then yours," etc. but come on ...

"my kids look better then yours"
roll.gif
he tried

Originally Posted by GG0tti

shoot i might as well tell the whole story now:

so basically one day i told her i was going to go stay at my moms place, cause ever since i moved out, i hadnt really been home to visit... so im going about my business and my girl calls me, like babe guess who i met today at work? im like, "who?" shes like smush parker, i then continued to clown like hes unemployed, blah,blah, that hes a bum basically... then shes like no hes nice he gave me his auto and phone number, but i didnt accept it, so im like thats nice and continue on with my day...

so i didnt call her n e more becasue i was busy, and she didnt call me again, so around 1 am that night, i was making a anniversary gift for her, i kno SMH @ me.. and i needed something from the apt, so i figured ill go pick it up and get some quick sex..

soooooooooo..... i drive up to the apartment, pull into the parking garage, and parked in my spot is a frickin escalade, custom escalade, we all know what its called.. so i sit in my car and i put my head down on the steering wheel, like i already know...

so i walk up to the door and open it, our bedroom is right next to the entrance of the front door, i hear some sum noises going on in the bedroom, i swing open the door, and smush is smashing my girl, his tats exposed, she sees me, pushes him off, get under the cover and is like,"what are you doing here?"

im like, i live here.... and smush is sitting there like.. ok, this is awkward, and shes like its not what it looks like babe, i just turn around and walk out the door.. so i get outside, and im sittin on the steps and i call my closest homeboy who was in ATL at the time, hes like, "take a bat to the smushcalade.." im like nah, so i just go home... shes texting me the whole night saying stuff like i was lookin at his tats and it was nothing, and so on.....

so like 2 days later, she has him call me and say nothing happened and even tried to invite me to a partyat kwames house... im like, man its ok if you didnt know but i dont want her no more, you can have her... and that was basically it... im tellign you all this is true lol... who and why would anyone make this up lol....

EDIT: it was hard for a couple months, the story spread amongst the people i knew, every time i would play someone in any nba game, they made sure to use the lakers, casue he was kind of still on their roster and only play with him to clown on me...

wow I died laughing

Originally Posted by coryturner

real talk its not funny when it happen to you.......last month me and my baby momma got back together so one day i wanna take her and my baby out so I call her and she didnt answer so i called her 10 more times and she still didnt answer so I went to her crib and her car was parked outside her house and it was another car a 1988 cutlass on 22 inch blocks so I knock on the door and no one came to the door but she left the door open so I just walked in so when i walk upstairs I hear a dude moaning so I open the door and i see my baby momma sucking dude up they both butt naked so i drop to my knees in shock and then he nutted on my baby momma face while im sitting right there and then he told me my kids on your baby momma face and they look better then your son so me and him started fighting and after i beat his #+% he got his gun so i dipped

Straight ruthless
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

the smush story happened to me, and recently, i pretty much believe i lost my current girl to another celeb, but his name is much bigger, i dont want to go into detail.... lets just say after she met him at a vma after party, the relationship went downhill... =/ .... "babe, where are you?" "im in the studio with...." "oh.." "didnt hear from her for 3 days...." get call, "i dont want to be in a serious relationship anymore..." FML

like she was tryin to be like, its not working anymore, but im pretty sure, dude just snatched her up.... plus its like her dream celebrity, who knew she would meet him and he would actually be like come through to the studio... 

Originally Posted by xxhu5sl1npnoyxx

the smush story happened to me, and recently, i pretty much believe i lost my current girl to another celeb, but his name is much bigger, i dont want to go into detail.... lets just say after she met him at a vma after party, the relationship went downhill... =/ .... "babe, where are you?" "im in the studio with...." "oh.." "didnt hear from her for 3 days...." get call, "i dont want to be in a serious relationship anymore..." FML

Sorry dude.

Get your paper up.

She'll come running back when he moves on to the next J.O.

Originally Posted by coryturner

real talk its not funny when it happen to you.......last month me and my baby momma got back together so one day i wanna take her and my baby out so I call her and she didnt answer so i called her 10 more times and she still didnt answer so I went to her crib and her car was parked outside her house and it was another car a 1988 cutlass on 22 inch blocks so I knock on the door and no one came to the door but she left the door open so I just walked in so when i walk upstairs I hear a dude moaning so I open the door and i see my baby momma sucking dude up they both butt naked so i drop to my knees in shock and then he nutted on my baby momma face while im sitting right there and then he told me my kids on your baby momma face and they look better then your son so me and him started fighting and after i beat his #+% he got his gun so i dipped
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't even care if this is a troll, one of the funniest things i've read for a long time.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Sorry dude.

Get your paper up.

thanks, im not gon lie, this one hurt... like weve seen this particular artist in concert before, and she was all happy that i went out my way to get these tickets...

then like 3 months later she happens to be at the one vma afterparty he is at too... from what i heard, he saw her in the crown, invited her and her homegirls to his section and it was over from there...

but at the same time if i met nicole scherzinger and she was like, u can smash, i woulda left her too... but thats never gon happen to me lol....

needless, to say, this is the second time in my life, this hopefully does not become a pattern...

Sorry dude.

Get your paper up.

thanks, im not gon lie, this one hurt... like weve seen this particular in concert before, and she was all happy that i went out my way to get these tickets...

then like 3 months later she happens to be at the one vma afterparty he is at too... from what i heard, he invited her and her homegirls to his section and it was over from there...

but at the same time if i met nicole scherzinger and she was like, u can smash, i woulda left her too... but thats never gon happen to me lol....

Gotta say who the celeb was though.

Sorry dude.

Get your paper up.

thanks, im not gon lie, this one hurt... like weve seen this particular in concert before, and she was all happy that i went out my way to get these tickets...

then like 3 months later she happens to be at the one vma afterparty he is at too... from what i heard, he invited her and her homegirls to his section and it was over from there...

Gotta say who the celeb was though.

nah, its actually a big name....

nah just enjoy my L with mr. parker... plus this name is too big, my job involves me working with celebs, especially in the music industry to an extent, do not want to jeopardize that....

This is what happens when you spend time with tac head females. Sorry xxhu5sl1npnoyxx but man you gotta get better chicks.

And stop all this "You can smash your dream celeb" mess. Stuff is stupid and can happen
laugh.gif

nah just enjoy my L with mr. parker... plus this name is too big, my job involves me working with celebs, especially in the music industry to an extent, do not want to jeopardize that....
C'mon son. You done gave us all the other info.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

This is what happens when you spend time with tac head females. Sorry xxhu5sl1npnoyxx but man you gotta get better chicks.

And stop all this "You can smash your dream celeb" mess. Stuff is stupid and can happen
laugh.gif

yah man, i kno... all my friends say, i go for good lookin chicks, with rotten insides. which is koo, if you are just trying to smash. but i stay trying to make relationships out of them. that is where my biggest fail lies. im just going to keep working towards my career goals. like ive been distraught over this situation. i cant hear this fools songs on the radio without wanting to punch my windshield.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

laugh.gif

yah man, i kno... all my friends say, i go for good lookin chicks, with rotten insides. which is koo, if you are just trying to smash. but i stay trying to make relationships out of them. that is where my biggest fail lies. im just going to keep working towards my career goals. like ive been distraught over this situation. i cant hear this fools songs on the radio without wanting to punch my windshield.

If the name is REALLY that big, just post the pics of the girl. She's clearly "about THAT life"

Gotta give NT something for the therapy you just got homie.

Back
Top Bottom