Niketalk Whats The Infamous Smush Parker Story??

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Originally Posted by the coolness

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Originally Posted by JinKazama

roll.gif
roll.gif
TheDoc86 wrote:

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Originally Posted by coryturner

so i drop to my knees in shock and then he nutted on my baby momma face while im sitting right there and then he told me my kids on your baby momma face and they look better then your son
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I know this isn't funny, but 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He couldn't be serious about this...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yoooooo cturner tell us you made this up son...I feel bad right now LM_O at this. So you walk in and your baby moms keeps goin at it with this dude..no pause...no..."OH SNAP Baby what are you doin here?"  Then you just slump to your knees and watch the carnage...? 

THEN you got up and started throwing hands with a naked or partially naked dude who justed busted all over you girl with his "juices" flyin everywhere? 
roll.gif
...and where was your girl just sittin there watchin y'all with nut on her face? 
I don't mean to laugh but seriously my dude this is on smush story level.  tell me you its a lie son...tell ME ITS A LIE...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im weak.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My sides hurt
laugh.gif
OMG
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was dying when i first read the story and the replies make it
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn.  that sucks about your new girl, shady as hell.  keep your women away from celebs.  
laugh.gif

why'd you take that L on judge judy though?  you didn't mention the smush parker part to her right?  you probably would've won if you mentioned it but then all those people would know and it's mad embarrassing.

WHO IS THE PERSON WHO TOOK YOUR GIRl... give us initials or what he does....... black or white?? give us something.. u dont gotta tell us.... we'll speculate.

WHO IS THE PERSON WHO TOOK YOUR GIRl... give us initials or what he does....... black or white?? give us something.. u dont gotta tell us.... we'll speculate.

Originally Posted by xxhu5sl1npnoyxx

Originally Posted by RKO2004

This is what happens when you spend time with tac head females. Sorry xxhu5sl1npnoyxx but man you gotta get better chicks.

And stop all this "You can smash your dream celeb" mess. Stuff is stupid and can happen
laugh.gif

yah man, i kno... all my friends say, i go for good lookin chicks, with rotten insides. which is koo, if you are just trying to smash. but i stay trying to make relationships out of them. that is where my biggest fail lies. im just going to keep working towards my career goals. like ive been distraught over this situation. i cant hear this fools songs on the radio without wanting to punch my windshield.
Its not Trey Songs is it. I CAN'T STAND DUDE.
mad.gif

Real talk, homie might as well air this broad out.

If she is the type to be a one-night stand for someone THAT big then he's just gonna skeet and vamp on her. You'd be a fool to take her back because she couldn't control herself.

the smush story happened to me, and recently, i pretty much believe i lost my current girl to another celeb, but his name is much bigger, i dont want to go into detail.... lets just say after she met him at a vma after party, the relationship went downhill... =/ .... "babe, where are you?" "im in the studio with...." "oh.." "didnt hear from her for 3 days...." get call, "i dont want to be in a serious relationship anymore..." FML

Some tricks are COLD.
laugh.gif

"50Cent, Too$hort and E40 say..."

Originally Posted by dipped in butter

the smush story happened to me, and recently, i pretty much believe i lost my current girl to another celeb, but his name is much bigger, i dont want to go into detail.... lets just say after she met him at a vma after party, the relationship went downhill... =/ .... "babe, where are you?" "im in the studio with...." "oh.." "didnt hear from her for 3 days...." get call, "i dont want to be in a serious relationship anymore..." FML

Some tricks are COLD.
laugh.gif

"50Cent, Too$hort and E40 say..."

grin.gif

Spoiler [+]

nah just enjoy my L with mr. parker... plus this name is too big, my job involves me working with celebs, especially in the music industry to an extent, do not want to jeopardize that....
My question is why you chose to protect the identity of this dude.

he still didnt say who it is.... %%%... dont tell us than.. we dont give a %$%$ than.. why bother if u aint telling us any more info. %$%$ outta here

that must suck but at least your not gloomy about it and going to off yourself. Like most of Nters would

***# a $!+*# like Robert De niro said in Heat "A guy once told me, "Do not have any attachments, do not have anything in your life you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat around the corner"

$#$$ a !@#@% like Robert De niro said in Heat "A guy once told me, "Do not have any attachments, do not have anything in your life you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat around the corner"

Back
Top Bottom