Niketalk Whats your favorite 80's movie?

Ferris Bueller Day off
Coming to America
Beverly Hills Cop 1
Scarface
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
The color Purple
too many.....

Heavenly kid
Fast times at ridgemont high
Breakfast club

80s teen movies>
80s pop>
My 2 guilty pleasures

I really dig the song ''With One Look'' that was on the 80s movie ''Better Off Dead'' and I also dig the song ''I'm Falling'' in ''Real Genius''. The movies from the 80s had some dope soundtracks. There's also many more other great songs from other movie soundtracks from that era that I also like. These are just two on my list.

Off the top of my head:

Back to the Future

Ghostbusters

The Breakfast Club

The Goonies

Die Hard

Terminator

Commando lol

I really dig the song ''With One Look'' that was on the 80s movie ''Better Off Dead'' and I also dig the song ''I'm Falling'' in ''Real Genius''. The movies from the 80s had some dope soundtracks. There's also many more other great songs from other movie soundtracks from that era that I also like. These are just two on my list.

Yeah..... "Fallin" ... I always liked that song.

Man... I can watch 80's movies all day.

A Better Tommorow

The Killer

City on Fire

Project A

Police Story

The Protector

Black Rain

Above the Law

Best of the Best

Kickboxer

Bloodsport

Can't believe this movie hasn't been mentioned in this thread. Such a forgotten and underrated classic feel-good movie:

I haven't been on here for a min. Another one of my favorite 80s movies would have to be ''The Brave Little Toaster''. As a kid I used to watch that movie a lot and still would watch it now in 2017 and beyond cause is timeless and cause I'm a Big Kid at heart.

God, so many 80s movies were all time greats.

If I had to pick one, I think it might be The Lost Boys. It embodies SO much of what growing up in the 80s was like. Puberty, girls, summer vacation, video stores, BMX bikes, the beach, etc. Plus, I'm a horror megafan and there's vampires, so there's that. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom