NikeTalk will be moving from July 13th-14th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hate the red divider

I don't hate it...I just think it's a bit much. Especially with the thick red divider under the navigation bar.

i thinks its mostly the color I dis like. The bright red. the contrast between the brightness and the darkness of the red is a hard clash. dimmer red would be easier aesthetically.

Them lines man

1e4107071bda.gif

We'll look into removing/modifying it.

Random question and I'm sure it's been asked but will there be another iPhone thumbnail?

This blue thing weird as hell

thats actually the only thing pissing me off on my phone its the blue square and I never click it because I'm use to the NT logo on my home screen

Whenever we change our sn will the name be changed on all of our post prior to the change as well or just post going forward?

I’ve worked on a few online applications at work over the past couple of years, and I can only imagine the hassle saving over 17 years of posts had to have been.

So while there are issues here and there (honestly, I don’t really notice any issues smooth as hell for me) I’m grateful for all the time and effort people put it. I’ve only migrated data from one in-house application to another, I can only imagine migrating a whole website and 17 years of data.

Props.

i cant multiquote. when i hit quotes, there is no 'insert quotes' button on mobile. halp eyes.emoji

What is the expiration date on using your 1 time only name change once its up and running?
I need some time to think about it and don't wanna be rushed :oops:

Whenever we change our sn will the name be changed on all of our post prior to the change as well or just post going forward?

I would assume so. You're keep the same face, just putting a different hat on. The account that made the posts isn't changing, only what you call it is.

Search option sucks.

Tryna post heat for the beast but the Cari Champion/ Taylor Rooks thread ain't to be found :angry:

It's really bad right now. Reminds me of when it was suggested to search threads through google years back when the wizard was showing up.

I imagine just like when you get a new computer and the search has to complete indexing, it's similar but with infinitely more content.

I may be blind while browsing the preferences but how does one get rid of the total number showing for messages?

Screenshot_20170718-230022.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom