*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

if yall are on garden street on the eastside of the I-35 yall like 5mins from me.

and all my fam stays on the next block over.

if yall are on garden street on the eastside of the I-35 yall like 5mins from me.

and all my fam stays on the next block over.

Are NT'ers just trying to go for the NT event only or stay around for other +%!! as well?  Cause I really want to go but I'm hoping there some NT heads trying to venture outside the Hip-Hop realm as well.

Are NT'ers just trying to go for the NT event only or stay around for other +%!! as well?  Cause I really want to go but I'm hoping there some NT heads trying to venture outside the Hip-Hop realm as well.

airmaxpenny - Its gonna def. be people who hit up more than Hiphop events and I am one of them

airmaxpenny - Its gonna def. be people who hit up more than Hiphop events and I am one of them

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

a good amount of people are staying for the majority as far as i know. i know i am

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

a good amount of people are staying for the majority as far as i know. i know i am

I know for a fact I gonna be out there that whole week not leaving until that Sunday night. (March 20th).

I know for a fact I gonna be out there that whole week not leaving until that Sunday night. (March 20th).

Back
Top Bottom