*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

I heard the Fader Fort is impossible to get into for those big night shows, i think Muse played last year, and it's already rumored that Arcade Fire will be playing there or Stubbs...

And looks like i made it through the night, we'll see if Dirty goes in that thread later and starts sniping...
Not at all, all you need is a little patience and you should be able to get in. Lines weren't too bad when Nas & D. Marley played. Muse didn't play FADER though, they had a secret show at Stubb's. That was impossible to get in if you didn't have a badge or wristband though (Really if you didn't have a badge, you weren't getting in..).
If you need anymore people to help you out or whatever, I'm down. I got y'all covered on the north side of town. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

I heard the Fader Fort is impossible to get into for those big night shows, i think Muse played last year, and it's already rumored that Arcade Fire will be playing there or Stubbs...

And looks like i made it through the night, we'll see if Dirty goes in that thread later and starts sniping...
Not at all, all you need is a little patience and you should be able to get in. Lines weren't too bad when Nas & D. Marley played. Muse didn't play FADER though, they had a secret show at Stubb's. That was impossible to get in if you didn't have a badge or wristband though (Really if you didn't have a badge, you weren't getting in..).
If you need anymore people to help you out or whatever, I'm down. I got y'all covered on the north side of town. 
pimp.gif
appreciate that. so at this point, anyone have any specific recommendations on lodging? i wanna start getting all travel plans layed out so once everyone who is on the bill confirms we can get together and get this going.

lineup is looking REAL good by the way.

oh, and #SS3 SXSW edition.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

pimp.gif
appreciate that. so at this point, anyone have any specific recommendations on lodging? i wanna start getting all travel plans layed out so once everyone who is on the bill confirms we can get together and get this going.

lineup is looking REAL good by the way.

oh, and #SS3 SXSW edition.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

started looking into it...i found a 12 person waterfront house for $400 a night...that's GOTTA be cheaper than a hotel, and it's a WATERFRONT BIG $@+ HOUSE
It comes out to $33.33 per person/night. How many bathrooms in the house?
laugh.gif
at the thought of 12 +$$@+@ waiting to use one bathroom.

Sounds like a plan.

Rent a house and there's gonna be one shiesty NTer who robs everybody of their kicks
laugh.gif
*packs Spongebob Dub-Zeros*

Im down to come ill be coming solo tho from the northwest

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

started looking into it...i found a 12 person waterfront house for $400 a night...that's GOTTA be cheaper than a hotel, and it's a WATERFRONT BIG $@+ HOUSE
It comes out to $33.33 per person/night. How many bathrooms in the house?
laugh.gif
at the thought of 12 +$$@+@ waiting to use one bathroom.

Sounds like a plan.

Rent a house and there's gonna be one shiesty NTer who robs everybody of their kicks
laugh.gif
*packs Spongebob Dub-Zeros*

Im down to come ill be coming solo tho from the northwest

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Any chance I can produce for this?

you'd have to talk to AG or one of the guys involved with the tape...i'm doing booking for SXSW, logistics, that sort of thing...

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Any chance I can produce for this?

you'd have to talk to AG or one of the guys involved with the tape...i'm doing booking for SXSW, logistics, that sort of thing...

How about we aimlessly roam and sleep with random biddies? and I can DJ a set or two?
Check it out. Interview with myself tho , really . LOL

How about we aimlessly roam and sleep with random biddies? and I can DJ a set or two?
Check it out. Interview with myself tho , really . LOL

Back
Top Bottom