*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Yo Tyler when do you need the money for the spot/van leaving from Cali?

i'm gonna try and lock everything in and figure how much it'll be, then see whos all goin...it should be pretty flexible. headin' out with us Tre?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and I apologize to everyone who isn't on the lineup, it was a tough decision, and i'm having to reject big name artists so i could get more NT'ers on, afterall, that was the plan from the beginning. the final lineup, even just what i've got confirmed right now is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'm gonna try and lock everything in and figure how much it'll be, then see whos all goin...it should be pretty flexible. headin' out with us Tre?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and I apologize to everyone who isn't on the lineup, it was a tough decision, and i'm having to reject big name artists so i could get more NT'ers on, afterall, that was the plan from the beginning. the final lineup, even just what i've got confirmed right now is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm trying to. Just ran into some extra money so I should have enough for SXSW x Coachella Back to Back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm trying to. Just ran into some extra money so I should have enough for SXSW x Coachella Back to Back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Remember to vote on the last 2 spots for SXSW.

To can hit me on twitter with your choice of just leave it on here. I'll have a feature on my site tomorrow where you can vote anonymously.

YP
Cashtro Crosby
Russ Spittemz
Team Scene
Eric Sosa
Pharoah

To can hit me on twitter with your choice of just leave it on here. I'll have a feature on my site tomorrow where you can vote anonymously.

YP
Cashtro Crosby
Russ Spittemz
Team Scene
Eric Sosa
Pharoah

Originally Posted by Agthekid

YP
Cashtro Crosby
Russ Spittemz
Team Scene
Eric Sosa
Pharoah
cool cuz I know a lot of people that want to vote but dont have twitteer/nt account..

Originally Posted by Agthekid

YP
Cashtro Crosby
Russ Spittemz
Team Scene
Eric Sosa
Pharoah
cool cuz I know a lot of people that want to vote but dont have twitteer/nt account..

Thanks for all the comments yall...Apparently Im too young tho

so whatever
laugh.gif
Ill still try to make it up there to meet some of yall
pimp.gif

Thanks for all the comments yall...Apparently Im too young tho

so whatever
laugh.gif
Ill still try to make it up there to meet some of yall
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom