*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

Ciph- I'm most likely renting a crib also. But if that falls threw, what are some hotel with like $80-100 a night?

Ciph- I'm most likely renting a crib also. But if that falls threw, what are some hotel with like $80-100 a night?

Originally Posted by ciph4

Oh word, I thought you worked at a bar on 6th
laugh.gif

I'll be back in town on Friday, some of the Austin heads trying to get a summit/meet up at Plucker's by campus if you check the Southwest Regional forum.
Im the one who said lets have a summit at pluckers first and never even ended up going. and btw i dont know why this is italicized

Originally Posted by ciph4

Oh word, I thought you worked at a bar on 6th
laugh.gif

I'll be back in town on Friday, some of the Austin heads trying to get a summit/meet up at Plucker's by campus if you check the Southwest Regional forum.
Im the one who said lets have a summit at pluckers first and never even ended up going. and btw i dont know why this is italicized

Ha, my bad. The only dude I know from Austin on NT is illfrozn.

Ag - Sounds good. I'll get a few tomorrow, the cheapest hotels in walking distance to downtown are charging over $100 right now.

For people looking for houses/apartments to rent check out http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/usa/texas/hill-country/austin

The Downtown and Warehouse District sections should all be walking distance.

Riverside, South Congress, and West Campus are all short bus rides.

West Campus is where all the UT students live, and most will be out of town for Spring Break so there will be some renting out their apartments on Craigslist closer to SXSW so check closer to the date for those (there are already rentals available up Craigslist as well)

Just remember that most of these rentals all have SXSW/ACL rates so they will be more expensive than whatever's listed. If you find something that you think might work for ya'll. Just email the owner and see what they're trying to charge for SXSW.

Ha, my bad. The only dude I know from Austin on NT is illfrozn.

Ag - Sounds good. I'll get a few tomorrow, the cheapest hotels in walking distance to downtown are charging over $100 right now.

For people looking for houses/apartments to rent check out http://www.vrbo.com/vacation-rentals/usa/texas/hill-country/austin

The Downtown and Warehouse District sections should all be walking distance.

Riverside, South Congress, and West Campus are all short bus rides.

West Campus is where all the UT students live, and most will be out of town for Spring Break so there will be some renting out their apartments on Craigslist closer to SXSW so check closer to the date for those (there are already rentals available up Craigslist as well)

Just remember that most of these rentals all have SXSW/ACL rates so they will be more expensive than whatever's listed. If you find something that you think might work for ya'll. Just email the owner and see what they're trying to charge for SXSW.

I'm not accusing anyone of rigging %#*@ but those votes are going up a little too quick. So to keep it fair I'm gonna stop counting votes off that poll at 2 pm eastern. Only votes sent to me on twitter and on here will be added until 5 pm. Which is the time the voting will end.

Back
Top Bottom