*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

I'm lowkey geeked right now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

And it was just announced that Lupe, Wiz, and Cee-Lo are performing Thursday at La Zona Rosa. 

I was about to post that lol. I need more info in the Good Music show. 
eek.gif

Cee Lo Green, Lupe Fiasco, and Wiz Khalifa will perform at La Zona Rosa on Thursday, March 17 at 8 PM.  The full event will stream live to a global audience from the Cisco-powered sitewww.killerslaserspapers.com, which will also be accessible through mobile devices.   Following his unforgettable performance at the 2011 Grammys of his nearly 3x platinum hit known as "Forget You" from his album The Lady Killer, Grammy winner Cee Lo recently launched his new single, "Bright Lights, Bigger City" on Jimmy Kimmel's post-Oscar special.  Grammy-winning artist Lupe Fiasco will celebrate the March 8 release of his third and highly anticipated album, Lasers, which features the certified-gold single, "The Show Goes On."  Wiz Khalifa, whose recent 2x platinum single "Black and Yellow" topped the Billboard Hot 100 chart, will release Rolling Papers on March 29.  Donnis and XV will open the show which is also in partnership with Rolling Stone.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

And it was just announced that Lupe, Wiz, and Cee-Lo are performing Thursday at La Zona Rosa. 

I was about to post that lol. I need more info in the Good Music show. 
eek.gif

Cee Lo Green, Lupe Fiasco, and Wiz Khalifa will perform at La Zona Rosa on Thursday, March 17 at 8 PM.  The full event will stream live to a global audience from the Cisco-powered sitewww.killerslaserspapers.com, which will also be accessible through mobile devices.   Following his unforgettable performance at the 2011 Grammys of his nearly 3x platinum hit known as "Forget You" from his album The Lady Killer, Grammy winner Cee Lo recently launched his new single, "Bright Lights, Bigger City" on Jimmy Kimmel's post-Oscar special.  Grammy-winning artist Lupe Fiasco will celebrate the March 8 release of his third and highly anticipated album, Lasers, which features the certified-gold single, "The Show Goes On."  Wiz Khalifa, whose recent 2x platinum single "Black and Yellow" topped the Billboard Hot 100 chart, will release Rolling Papers on March 29.  Donnis and XV will open the show which is also in partnership with Rolling Stone.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by Pasadena TX

^look like you need a badge

That's what I've been hearing as well. 
Also there's a rumor going around that Em and Slaughterhouse will be here this year. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Pasadena TX

^look like you need a badge

That's what I've been hearing as well. 
Also there's a rumor going around that Em and Slaughterhouse will be here this year. 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom