*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Add DJ Premier to that B.O.B. and J. Cole BET showcase.

Melanie Fiona as well. I'm really trying to attend this show -- need more info...
 I want to also but it's gonna be prob. the same time as the Lupe and Wiz show 
eyes.gif
Lupe/Wiz show is badges only. BET Showcase lets you purchase tickets if it's not packed.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Add DJ Premier to that B.O.B. and J. Cole BET showcase.

Melanie Fiona as well. I'm really trying to attend this show -- need more info...
 I want to also but it's gonna be prob. the same time as the Lupe and Wiz show 
eyes.gif
Lupe/Wiz show is badges only. BET Showcase lets you purchase tickets if it's not packed.

::

Yeah... I need to start planning better/EARLIER for this thing... maybe next year =/

Yeah... I need to start planning better/EARLIER for this thing... maybe next year =/

Yo whatever happened to renting out that 8 room crib?...cuz im looking for a room and its damn near impossible without paying out the ***..

Yo whatever happened to renting out that 8 room crib?...cuz im looking for a room and its damn near impossible without paying out the ***..

Originally Posted by illniche22

same here

Originally Posted by illniche22

same here

Damn yall dudes shouldn't have waited on that crib.

Hope yall find something. Im paying 90 a night at the Days Inn.

Not sure if thats considered out the +$$ or not.

Damn yall dudes shouldn't have waited on that crib.

Hope yall find something. Im paying 90 a night at the Days Inn.

Not sure if thats considered out the +$$ or not.

just booked my hotel were 7 miles away...wish we wouldnt have waited so long now we have 3 guys in a room with 1 bed
30t6p3b.gif

just booked my hotel were 7 miles away...wish we wouldnt have waited so long now we have 3 guys in a room with 1 bed
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom