*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

Originally Posted by Agthekid

All hotels should offer one of those rolling beds.

They like $10 a night
Yea, my people had already booked their flights + hotels a month before me, so I just hopped in one of their rooms with the rolling bed.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

All hotels should offer one of those rolling beds.

They like $10 a night
Yea, my people had already booked their flights + hotels a month before me, so I just hopped in one of their rooms with the rolling bed.

well im paying way more then the people staying with me so if they want one they can get one or else there sleeping on the floor
laugh.gif

well im paying way more then the people staying with me so if they want one they can get one or else there sleeping on the floor
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

just booked my hotel were 7 miles away...wish we wouldnt have waited so long now we have 3 guys in a room with 1 bed
30t6p3b.gif

7 miles isn't that far, but it will seem like a distance due to traffic. Hop on the rail and you'd be straight.

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

just booked my hotel were 7 miles away...wish we wouldnt have waited so long now we have 3 guys in a room with 1 bed
30t6p3b.gif

7 miles isn't that far, but it will seem like a distance due to traffic. Hop on the rail and you'd be straight.

Cant wait to get out of town for a few days and get down to Austin... I'll be seeing some of yall out there im sure....

Cant wait to get out of town for a few days and get down to Austin... I'll be seeing some of yall out there im sure....

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Got my tickets to the MTVU Woodie Awards. SWAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

help??? EDIT:  googled it and its sold out i guess? man i feel like im missing everything. do the tickets go on sale day of?

help??? EDIT:  googled it and its sold out i guess? man i feel like im missing everything. do the tickets go on sale day of?

Originally Posted by Pasadena TX

Tickets are free, you just have to sign up. I'll shoot you the link. 

Originally Posted by Pasadena TX

Tickets are free, you just have to sign up. I'll shoot you the link. 

thanks ill be expecting it...........i also heard nice kicks is having something instore for its 5 years of the blog.

thanks ill be expecting it...........i also heard nice kicks is having something instore for its 5 years of the blog.

Back
Top Bottom