*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by Amer2384

For those of us without a badge, how many shows can we hit up such as the BET showcase and what not, specifically, Kanye?

If Kanye is badge only, forget about it. Depending on how popular the show is, your chances of getting in vary. Best bet would be to get there really early and wait it out. Once capacity has been reach, they let people in on a one out, one in basis. And badges have first priority so yeah. 
The Diplo event last night that Vimeo threw at Seaholm was badge only, hopefully not the case with the Kanye show.

For those of us without a badge, how many shows can we hit up such as the BET showcase and what not, specifically, Kanye?

If Kanye is badge only, forget about it. Depending on how popular the show is, your chances of getting in vary. Best bet would be to get there really early and wait it out. Once capacity has been reach, they let people in on a one out, one in basis. And badges have first priority so yeah. 
The Diplo event last night that Vimeo threw at Seaholm was badge only, hopefully not the case with the Kanye show.

Originally Posted by air in822

Just got the Fader email.

same here.  
smokin.gif

anyone going to the perez show? 
laugh.gif

http://perezhilton.com/paustinhiltonsxsw2011

If you guys booked hotels thru hotels.com, make sure you call your respective hotel to make sure the site sent them your reservations.

I've ran into at least 5 people, myself included, who said hotels.com screwed them.

Took 2 hours but they placed me in a better hotel, but its like 20 mins from downtown
30t6p3b.gif

If you guys booked hotels thru hotels.com, make sure you call your respective hotel to make sure the site sent them your reservations.

I've ran into at least 5 people, myself included, who said hotels.com screwed them.

Took 2 hours but they placed me in a better hotel, but its like 20 mins from downtown
30t6p3b.gif

[h2]SXSW Shows[/h2]
I’m going to SXSW. Here are two shows I’m doing. Trying to setup one more show that is free and doesn’t require any wristbands/badges/etc. Check my Twitter (@azizansari) and it’ll be put up there day of. 

Tuesday 3/15 @ 7PM - Comedy Night with IFC & Comedy Death Ray

612 Brazos St. (E. 7[sup]th[/sup] and Brazos )

Admission: guests need to rsvp here: [URL]http://www.ifc.com/sxsw/rsvp/[/url]  and pick up a wristband. Admission is free for consumers.

Friday 3/18 @ 8PM - Benson Interruption

Esthers Follies, 525 E 6th St

Admission: Music and Platinum badges get in along with wristbands 

Might check this out. 
eek.gif

[h2]SXSW Shows[/h2]
I’m going to SXSW. Here are two shows I’m doing. Trying to setup one more show that is free and doesn’t require any wristbands/badges/etc. Check my Twitter (@azizansari) and it’ll be put up there day of. 

Tuesday 3/15 @ 7PM - Comedy Night with IFC & Comedy Death Ray

612 Brazos St. (E. 7[sup]th[/sup] and Brazos )

Admission: guests need to rsvp here: [URL]http://www.ifc.com/sxsw/rsvp/[/url]  and pick up a wristband. Admission is free for consumers.

Friday 3/18 @ 8PM - Benson Interruption

Esthers Follies, 525 E 6th St

Admission: Music and Platinum badges get in along with wristbands 

Might check this out. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by numberone

same here.  
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

one of the sponsors is Vince Young Steakhouse
nerd.gif

does dude really have his own restaurant? if so, it's good to see someone actually attempting to invest with their signing bonus.

Yeah he's got a restaurant.  He was here for the grand opening on the Titans bye week this year.
I'm going to try to see Aziz too.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by numberone

same here.  
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

one of the sponsors is Vince Young Steakhouse
nerd.gif

does dude really have his own restaurant? if so, it's good to see someone actually attempting to invest with their signing bonus.

Yeah he's got a restaurant.  He was here for the grand opening on the Titans bye week this year.
I'm going to try to see Aziz too.

Originally Posted by ciph4

Wait, Diplo was here? Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I didn't know that. 
laugh.gif

I would have went if I knew that was happening. 

Back
Top Bottom