*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

Originally Posted by AliQ87

If its gonna be at the power plant i feel like everyone will be able to get in

right?
I don't think so. The place only holds about 2000, I think ...

80 degrees next week lol.

Oh
laugh.gif
. That's good news because last year it was a little cold ...

Originally Posted by AliQ87

If its gonna be at the power plant i feel like everyone will be able to get in

right?
I don't think so. The place only holds about 2000, I think ...

80 degrees next week lol.

Oh
laugh.gif
. That's good news because last year it was a little cold ...

Man I have never been to any SXSW. I live in Houston and i want to come up and see kanye. I have no idea how i am going to pull this off but i need to get in!

I RSVP'd to every VIBE event

I also RSVP's to the fader fort but did not get a email confirmation? did u guys?

Anymore RSVP Links?

Man I have never been to any SXSW. I live in Houston and i want to come up and see kanye. I have no idea how i am going to pull this off but i need to get in!

I RSVP'd to every VIBE event

I also RSVP's to the fader fort but did not get a email confirmation? did u guys?

Anymore RSVP Links?

Originally Posted by Amer2384

For those of us without a badge, how many shows can we hit up such as the BET showcase and what not, specifically, Kanye?

If Kanye is badge only, forget about it. Depending on how popular the show is, your chances of getting in vary. Best bet would be to get there really early and wait it out. Once capacity has been reach, they let people in on a one out, one in basis. And badges have first priority so yeah. 

Originally Posted by Amer2384

For those of us without a badge, how many shows can we hit up such as the BET showcase and what not, specifically, Kanye?

If Kanye is badge only, forget about it. Depending on how popular the show is, your chances of getting in vary. Best bet would be to get there really early and wait it out. Once capacity has been reach, they let people in on a one out, one in basis. And badges have first priority so yeah. 

Back
Top Bottom