*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

Congrats to your boys. Waiting for seven hours on no guarantee is no joke. Side note I'm drunk and were on 6th. Anyone here?

Congrats to your boys. Waiting for seven hours on no guarantee is no joke. Side note I'm drunk and were on 6th. Anyone here?

Me and my homeboy got the 10 pm texts for the one-hundred. Literally was sitting with my message opened up on my phone ready to respond.

Me and my homeboy got the 10 pm texts for the one-hundred. Literally was sitting with my message opened up on my phone ready to respond.

thanks for the love uzi...I am literally still in shock...cannot believe Big Sean and VEVO came through like that....show is going to be EPIC....my mind=blown right now...still cant believe how it went down.

thanks for the love uzi...I am literally still in shock...cannot believe Big Sean and VEVO came through like that....show is going to be EPIC....my mind=blown right now...still cant believe how it went down.

tumblr_liaioyqE1j1qzaqcbo1_1280.jpg

Well damn.....via Virgil's tumblr.

im delivering downtown for about another hour or so. but im ready. my number as 5126693239, i dont have a badge or wristband but ill hit up where ever. hit me up.

im delivering downtown for about another hour or so. but im ready. my number as 5126693239, i dont have a badge or wristband but ill hit up where ever. hit me up.

My friend is an editor for a local magazine here and heard last night at the soundcheck that HOV BEYONCE AND RIHANNA will be performing also.

My friend is an editor for a local magazine here and heard last night at the soundcheck that HOV BEYONCE AND RIHANNA will be performing also.

Originally Posted by Amer2384

eek.gif
 Why'd you have to say that???
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Amer2384

eek.gif
 Why'd you have to say that???
mad.gif

saw oddfuture at scoot in b4 they did their show at fader and it was insane mini riot broke out and it was pure mayhem it was badass and i was outside!

Back
Top Bottom