Niketalk, You Can't Turn A Ho Into A Housewife vol. Fax?

Where's said Hoover hand pic

Can't find the OG (think it got deleted). But somebody got the cropped pic. **** funny.

Lil exchange from a few days ago....

:lol:  You don't mean that folk. You should come up to Pcola and I'll show you how to make the bad girls sticky (No Hover Hands) on these white sand beaches.​

http://niketalk.com/t/642870/celebrities-rockin-heat-fly-gear-fly-kicks-vol-iv/12630

@6pac may have em :nerd:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Im dyingggggg

nt help ya boy out low key i aint cuffin they choosin 
pimp.gif

Thot A; two kids no job no whip, kinda high maintenance, mexican
eyes.gif
, dated a few of the guys but thick af. or

Thot B; one kid got a job n whip somewhat independent, puertorican
smokin.gif
, the guys low key done gangbanged her but she way thick fake bad af lookin like a storebrand jlo 
laugh.gif

NTWWYD?
nerd.gif
  i aint got no job no car no crib no real friends nuthin else to do besides play bf to one of these thotties
tired.gif

nt help ya boy out low key i aint cuffin they choosin :pimp:
Thot A; two kids no job no whip, kinda high maintenance, mexican:rolleyes , dated a few of the guys but thick af. or
Thot B; one kid got a job n whip somewhat independent, puertorican:smokinthe guys low key done gangbanged her but she way thick fake bad af lookin like a storebrand jlo :lol:

NTWWYD?:nerd:   i aint got no job no car no crib no real friends nuthin else to do besides play bf to one of these thotties|I

"I know this young hot thang
**** my bro, and gave him brain
And she expect for me to love her, I can never be no lame
I'm attracted to her sexually, but she ain't my main dame
We can be the best of friends, shorty but you off the chain"

"I hope you stack your money to the ceiling out the roof.
I hope you ain't catching feelings for no bish who fkkd the crew"

Last edited:

nt help ya boy out low key i aint cuffin they choosin 
pimp.gif

Thot A; two kids no job no whip, kinda high maintenance, mexican
eyes.gif
, dated a few of the guys but thick af. or

Thot B; one kid got a job n whip somewhat independent, puertorican
smokin.gif
, the guys low key done gangbanged her but she way thick fake bad af lookin like a storebrand jlo 
laugh.gif

NTWWYD?
nerd.gif
  i aint got no job no car no crib no real friends nuthin else to do besides play bf to one of these thotties
tired.gif
you gonna link up with thotty B first. 

finesse her into lending you the whip every so often. 

now you mack on the on mexi chick, shes your side side piece. 

notice how i said side twice, neither one of these broads are the main since they both thottys

you just gonna use both since you whipless, both of these broads get the hefty check at the top of the year....

you gonna finesse some of that guap for your whip right? right. 

mexican chick got the magic box if she got two kids and high maintance.

(shes also lying about the body count, mexican girls are good at hiding ****... el chapo had tunnels brodie
pimp.gif
)

rican girl will be down for the 3 ways. 

dont fukk this up. 

Y'all Gone Me Me Say It Huh?
Where Them Pics At? & Ive Still Been Waiting For More Info On K3llz [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Maybe gave her too much credit saying she had the most popular makeup channel but still

If a girl ever studied abroad you gotta add at least 5 bodies. Chicks love strange foreign ****, plus the fact they're lonely and probably never meet again she gon go

:lol: if your a dude you might as well break up and charge it to the game if shes going abroad.

I remember my homegirl said this very same thing and straight up broke up with her boyfriend before going abroad cuz she said she was most definitely gonna sleep with someone out there. Didn't want to cheat and break his heart so she kept it 100. Cold game...

Saw something on snap not too long ago about chicks confessions while studying abroad. Straight up sloot testimonials. Chicks on there claiming they had crazy sex abroad then sliding right back home to their loving bfs. ''Twas hilarious

Last edited:
Saw something on snap not too long ago about chicks confessions while studying abroad. Straight up sloot testimonials. Chicks on there claiming they had crazy sex abroad then sliding right back home to their loving bfs. ''Twas hilarious

Oh its most definitely true. My homie was going to college and there was a chick from France in his program. He told me she would top him off in the bathroom on campus, meanwhile her bf Pierre back in France had no clue.

Bra said women have their life figured out at 19 lol...thats when they really get into their hoing phase

I feel like if you doing the thing out here and not making sucka decisions youll eventually run into the right girl for you..if youre worried about her being a ***. Get a square chick and call it a day

Last edited:
Bra said women have their life figured out at 19 lol...thats when they really get into their hoing phase

I feel like if you doing the thing out here and not making sucka decisions youll eventually run into the right girl for you..if youre worried about her being a ***. Get a square chick and call it a day
you aint neva lied

negative... this is what "bra" said. 
most females in the right mind are thinking about their life in the long run by 19. 

im talking marriage kids houses and the whole nine. 

get you a good girl and settle down they still out there belive it or not. 
if a bird is going to be a bird she would have already made this decision the same year she gets her drivers permit. 

during high school is where most females gain liberty/freedom, they get to chill with their friends, go to the mall and etc. 

this is also where they experience love, being exposed to thotness (a friend might be a ho while another friend might be an angel) 

shell choose her path. think angel and devil on shoulders. 

once 19 comes, shes at full liberty, parents are out the window, shes most likely in college by this age and life becomes a tad bit more serious. 

If a chick is gonna be a ho she gonna go hard early. High school. Some wild out in college, but most have been on that page by then. Most hos I mean. Now, contrary to popular belief, after a long relationship, if the right dude doesn't time his jump right, most women go through a ho phase. I got this on good word from MULTIPLE women.

Last edited:
If a chick is gonna be a ho she gonna go hard early. High school. Some wild out in college, but most have been on that page by then. Most hos I mean. Now, contrary to popular belief, after a long relationship, if the right dude doesn't time his jump right, most women go through a ho phase. I got this on good word from MULTIPLE women.
you aint lying. 

after that first heartbreak some broads just lose it and going on a slaying spree. 

thats a fact under a snapple cap.

Imo alot of women arent "****" by nature alot of them are just confused and misguided...some of them had bad childhood experiences and never really felt any type of "love" or "compassion" from a man..combine that with whatever insecurities\ low self esteem issues she has and your gonna have a girl bouncing around dude to. Dude...in her mind shes thinking by being sexual or dressing like a freak shes getting attention from guys and for the first time she feels "wanted"..so of course shes gonna make bad decisions along the way but eventually shell wisen up and peep game or continue down the same path..but this just 1 scenario of course you have girls that make thotty decisions out of rebellion

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom