NIKETALK...You'll not believe in your eyes...MUST SEE ...***UPDATE-TUTORIAL-VIDEO-PICS,PAGE 12***

pimp.gif
SICK customization. It seems like such a small thing but the Nike Air just looks so much better.

I'm curious to see how the dremel works in removing the jumpman. I feel like the rest of it could be done pretty simply with some thin styrene plastic and just printing out a nike air template and cutting with an exacto.

Wish I still had access to my school's lasercamm, I could mass produce the Nike Air logos really easily.

pimp.gif
SICK customization. It seems like such a small thing but the Nike Air just looks so much better.

I'm curious to see how the dremel works in removing the jumpman. I feel like the rest of it could be done pretty simply with some thin styrene plastic and just printing out a nike air template and cutting with an exacto.

Wish I still had access to my school's lasercamm, I could mass produce the Nike Air logos really easily.

I was SO OVER the no more Nike Air but then I saw these.... and I'm pining for Nike Air again know it wont happen but damn those look fantastic

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I was SO OVER the no more Nike Air but then I saw these.... and I'm pining for Nike Air again know it wont happen but damn those look fantastic

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

tutorial?
nerd.gif
   could even post just the materials, i'll figure it out..lol.. got the perfect pair to practice on too..my black cats are trashed

tutorial?
nerd.gif
   could even post just the materials, i'll figure it out..lol.. got the perfect pair to practice on too..my black cats are trashed

Back
Top Bottom