NIKETALK...You'll not believe in your eyes...MUST SEE ...***UPDATE-TUTORIAL-VIDEO-PICS,PAGE 12***

They look on point. Great work.. Want to do that to my retros?
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

OK!

Here's the update i have promised...

***I wanna thank you all for your positive feedback !!!***

I give you some more pics and a video-tutorial we have made in my friends store DEVICE1(www.deviceone.eu) in Thessaloniki!

Best regards to all of you, i wish you good luck in this project!!!

..I would be very happy to see pics of your work in this thread !!!

My next update is in November.......................................................
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

OK!

I give you some more pics and a video-tutorial we have made in my friends store DEVICE1(www.deviceone.eu) in Thessaloniki!

My next update is in November.......................................................
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damnn they all look dope/ im in a process of swappin my mid soles as well to make my 99 black cements wearable im just waiting for restoremysneakers .com to have the full tutorial

damnn they all look dope/ im in a process of swappin my mid soles as well to make my 99 black cements wearable im just waiting for restoremysneakers .com to have the full tutorial

I want to try this on my '03 white cements but I'm hesitant cause I don't want to ruin them.

I might do this on the black cements releasing on Black Friday though.

I want to try this on my '03 white cements but I'm hesitant cause I don't want to ruin them.

I might do this on the black cements releasing on Black Friday though.

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

OK!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Here is the tutorial!
Good luck to everyone !
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom