NIKETALK...You'll not believe in your eyes...MUST SEE ...***UPDATE-TUTORIAL-VIDEO-PICS,PAGE 12***

dk, it would be pretty hard to replace the jumpman with the nike air on the V and VI's right? think they are stitched

dk, it would be pretty hard to replace the jumpman with the nike air on the V and VI's right? think they are stitched

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Yes....
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Nice work OP. What part of Greece are you in? I'm in Baltimore but my dad owns a house over there in Akrata
Akrata is near Athens! I live 500 km north from there, in Thessaloniki, the second Greek city, in Macedonia region

Nice work OP. What part of Greece are you in? I'm in Baltimore but my dad owns a house over there in Akrata
Akrata is near Athens! I live 500 km north from there, in Thessaloniki, the second Greek city, in Macedonia region

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

Thats watsup I love it over there 
smokin.gif

Everythings beautiful. The water, the cities, the food, and the women 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

Thats watsup I love it over there 
smokin.gif

Everythings beautiful. The water, the cities, the food, and the women 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I like the 3's, but something about the 4's just doesnt look right.

Good work!

Its the horrible shape and height of the IV's that still make them look off.     The height and shape of the III, V, and VI look relatively similar over the past 12 years, but the IV's were butchered beyond belief.  Also, the air units dont go in as deep as they should like the 99 IV, at least the Air Units on the III, V and VI still are deep in the midsole.  There is just something about that depth of the air unit that makes the midsole look better.    Nike Air does help a bit though.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by aphexacid

I like the 3's, but something about the 4's just doesnt look right.

Good work!

Its the horrible shape and height of the IV's that still make them look off.     The height and shape of the III, V, and VI look relatively similar over the past 12 years, but the IV's were butchered beyond belief.  Also, the air units dont go in as deep as they should like the 99 IV, at least the Air Units on the III, V and VI still are deep in the midsole.  There is just something about that depth of the air unit that makes the midsole look better.    Nike Air does help a bit though.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom