NIKETALK...You'll not believe in your eyes...MUST SEE ...***UPDATE-TUTORIAL-VIDEO-PICS,PAGE 12***

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

^^^ Stickers are made in the same size as the jordan iv 1999 b/c sz8 retro "NIKE AIR" emblem... I am sure that every printer in US can do this if you give him a pair for a few hours !!!

Oh I see. Unfortunately I don't have a pair of 99 retro iv...lol. I do have a pair of 2000 retro III's though that I can use.

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

^^^ Stickers are made in the same size as the jordan iv 1999 b/c sz8 retro "NIKE AIR" emblem... I am sure that every printer in US can do this if you give him a pair for a few hours !!!

Oh I see. Unfortunately I don't have a pair of 99 retro iv...lol. I do have a pair of 2000 retro III's though that I can use.

My hand made custom contribution..haven't done my true blues yet..too nervous still lol.. I'm happy with the way these came out.. next, I'll go to work on the militaries.. I can't stand the jumpman on the IV's..

2a8kas5.jpg

5chk3p.jpg

My hand made custom contribution..haven't done my true blues yet..too nervous still lol.. I'm happy with the way these came out.. next, I'll go to work on the militaries.. I can't stand the jumpman on the IV's..

2a8kas5.jpg

5chk3p.jpg

^^^Nice job on the Fire Reds, what kind of paint you used for the Nike sign? I did a couple of Nike Airs on my III's already but I did a horrible job with the painting

^^^Nice job on the Fire Reds, what kind of paint you used for the Nike sign? I did a couple of Nike Airs on my III's already but I did a horrible job with the painting

Originally Posted by DaNewEra

Use "Designer's Gouache" paint..it dries flat (no brush stroke marks), but go with thin layers.. and then finished it by spraying a light layer of non-gloss matte varnish.. if not the gouache paint, you could also even use go with spray paint..anything that will give it any even coating..

Originally Posted by DaNewEra

Use "Designer's Gouache" paint..it dries flat (no brush stroke marks), but go with thin layers.. and then finished it by spraying a light layer of non-gloss matte varnish.. if not the gouache paint, you could also even use go with spray paint..anything that will give it any even coating..

How r u guys gluing these on? I seen the vid where he was suggesting shoe goo. Is that durable enough to keep it from coming off since it's a little bit curved on the heel?

How r u guys gluing these on? I seen the vid where he was suggesting shoe goo. Is that durable enough to keep it from coming off since it's a little bit curved on the heel?

yea the shoe goo holds tough.. but a @#$%* to work with, only good thing is you can easily rub the excess goo off other parts of the shoe if you slip up..im looking for an alternative though..

yea the shoe goo holds tough.. but a @#$%* to work with, only good thing is you can easily rub the excess goo off other parts of the shoe if you slip up..im looking for an alternative though..

yea true on that gorilla glue..forgot about that..and that doesn't turn solid in 2 seconds like shoe goo..

yea true on that gorilla glue..forgot about that..and that doesn't turn solid in 2 seconds like shoe goo..

this was a nice concept done with excellent execution, my only fear in doing this is what glue to use to make the change permanent, the last thing i'd want is for the nike and swoosh to fall off without warning.

this was a nice concept done with excellent execution, my only fear in doing this is what glue to use to make the change permanent, the last thing i'd want is for the nike and swoosh to fall off without warning.

AMAZING.. i rarely come to this site anymore but ive been a member for over a decade and i just wanna say amazing man one of the best ive ever seen

AMAZING.. i rarely come to this site anymore but ive been a member for over a decade and i just wanna say amazing man one of the best ive ever seen

Back
Top Bottom