Niketalker hartings5 in Portland on HGTV My First Place (Pics) & His Update On Pg 1

Tom
img0611k.jpg

Married to Adrienne
img0610w.jpg

Sneaker designer for Adidas
img0612t.jpg

Not a Swoosh to be seen
img0613sr.jpg

Nah I dont think so...he must atleast have one swoosh...that show is pretty cool tho.

Nah I dont think so...he must atleast have one swoosh...that show is pretty cool tho.

i was wondering if i was the only one who saw this, lol.

they ended up buying a house in beaverton, btw.

i was wondering if i was the only one who saw this, lol.

they ended up buying a house in beaverton, btw.

Yo man.... I smashed your girl

jk. What is the name of this show?

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

There's a huge difference between where you work and where you live. Believe me, no one with any real knowledge of the area wants to live in Beaverton. Work in Beaverton for Nike? Sure. Sounds great, dream job and all. But if you want more than living in a suburb you're best off living in SE or NE Portl
Truth.  Plus Adidas headquarters are on the east side of the river right??  That commute from Beaverton everyday must be a !$$+# especially if you are taking 217, luckily I only have to deal with less than a mile of that damn road

Yo man.... I smashed your girl

jk. What is the name of this show?

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

There's a huge difference between where you work and where you live. Believe me, no one with any real knowledge of the area wants to live in Beaverton. Work in Beaverton for Nike? Sure. Sounds great, dream job and all. But if you want more than living in a suburb you're best off living in SE or NE Portl
Truth.  Plus Adidas headquarters are on the east side of the river right??  That commute from Beaverton everyday must be a !$$+# especially if you are taking 217, luckily I only have to deal with less than a mile of that damn road

There's a huge difference between where you work and where you live. Believe me, no one with any real knowledge of the area wants to live in Beaverton. Work in Beaverton for Nike? Sure. Sounds great, dream job and all. But if you want more than living in a suburb you're best off living in SE or NE Portland.

Back
Top Bottom