Niketalker hartings5 in Portland on HGTV My First Place (Pics) & His Update On Pg 1

There's a huge difference between where you work and where you live. Believe me, no one with any real knowledge of the area wants to live in Beaverton. Work in Beaverton for Nike? Sure. Sounds great, dream job and all. But if you want more than living in a suburb you're best off living in SE or NE Portland.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

what is good about beaverton?
the location of Nike HQ
eyes.gif

you sure you're at the right site?
laugh.gif
Nothing. Nike isn't saving it.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

There's a huge difference between where you work and where you live. Believe me, no one with any real knowledge of the area wants to live in Beaverton. Work in Beaverton for Nike? Sure. Sounds great, dream job and all. But if you want more than living in a suburb you're best off living in SE or NE Portland.

Eastside? Eww. Why? Hipsters everywhere
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by SanchezOnFire

what is good about beaverton?
the location of Nike HQ
eyes.gif

you sure you're at the right site?
laugh.gif
Nothing. Nike isn't saving it.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Eastside? Eww. Why? Hipsters everywhere
sick.gif

SW Portland is probably the least orientated to what Nike is about. I live in the Southeast, and you have areas like Hawthorne that are really funky, and then you get to the Northeast and it's really down to earth, cool, hip neighborhoods. The pearl downtown is cool too. SW is a sidewalk-less area of Portland that has some really nice homes but mostly suburban sprawl.

SW Portland is probably the least orientated to what Nike is about. I live in the Southeast, and you have areas like Hawthorne that are really funky, and then you get to the Northeast and it's really down to earth, cool, hip neighborhoods. The pearl downtown is cool too. SW is a sidewalk-less area of Portland that has some really nice homes but mostly suburban sprawl.

This was a little ridiculous. About 5 minutes after the show ended, my buddy got a text saying there was a thread up here about the show, so I had to check it out.
 So, for those of you wondering -
 Yes I am a designer at adidas -I have been for a little over 4 years which is sort of why I stopped posting on here - although I do still check the site a lot to read about people hating on our shoes
tongue.gif
 (its ok, the site is called Nike talk, I dont expect people to go nuts over 3 stripes.)
Yes, I do have some Nikes and Jordans in my closet, but for the show, they just had me grab a few pairs -that actually wasnt even my closet....
Yes, I do have a hot wife, but no, airblaster503, you did not smash her. you're an idiot...she did think that was kind of funny though
Finally - I had to post another picture from the show because the original post makes me look like my head is the size of basketball....come on 4wrestling, I know I'm not great looking, but you could have done better than that!
Thanks for creating this hilarous thread, hope you guys enjoyed the show, and stop hating on the 'Tron...its not so bad out here.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v251/hartings5/?action=view&current=IMG_4737small.jpg

This was a little ridiculous. About 5 minutes after the show ended, my buddy got a text saying there was a thread up here about the show, so I had to check it out.
 So, for those of you wondering -
 Yes I am a designer at adidas -I have been for a little over 4 years which is sort of why I stopped posting on here - although I do still check the site a lot to read about people hating on our shoes
tongue.gif
 (its ok, the site is called Nike talk, I dont expect people to go nuts over 3 stripes.)
Yes, I do have some Nikes and Jordans in my closet, but for the show, they just had me grab a few pairs -that actually wasnt even my closet....
Yes, I do have a hot wife, but no, airblaster503, you did not smash her. you're an idiot...she did think that was kind of funny though
Finally - I had to post another picture from the show because the original post makes me look like my head is the size of basketball....come on 4wrestling, I know I'm not great looking, but you could have done better than that!
Thanks for creating this hilarous thread, hope you guys enjoyed the show, and stop hating on the 'Tron...its not so bad out here.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v251/hartings5/?action=view&current=IMG_4737small.jpg

Is Adidas going to make more shoes with wings on them? They should add a horn and a tail to the next pair and get that unicorn look jumping off.

Adidas-Wings-20-Shoes.jpg

EDIT:

(not) j/k

Props on making faking the show.

Is Adidas going to make more shoes with wings on them? They should add a horn and a tail to the next pair and get that unicorn look jumping off.

Adidas-Wings-20-Shoes.jpg

EDIT:

(not) j/k

Props on making faking the show.

I've been wondering about a few shows on HGTV. Is there a catch?
Like on House Hunters (i think it's that show) but they only see three homes and then pick a place. Do you have to pick a place out of those three?
I don't think I've seen an episode when they didn't pick one.

I think on my first place I've seen a few when they decided to just keep looking because they actually use a local agent other than one of the HGTV hosts. I could be wrong though

I've been wondering about a few shows on HGTV. Is there a catch?
Like on House Hunters (i think it's that show) but they only see three homes and then pick a place. Do you have to pick a place out of those three?
I don't think I've seen an episode when they didn't pick one.

I think on my first place I've seen a few when they decided to just keep looking because they actually use a local agent other than one of the HGTV hosts. I could be wrong though

Back
Top Bottom