Niketalker hartings5 in Portland on HGTV My First Place (Pics) & His Update On Pg 1

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I've been wondering about a few shows on HGTV. Is there a catch?
Like on House Hunters (i think it's that show) but they only see three homes and then pick a place. Do you have to pick a place out of those three?
I don't think I've seen an episode when they didn't pick one.

I think on my first place I've seen a few when they decided to just keep looking because they actually use a local agent other than one of the HGTV hosts. I could be wrong though
I always took it that they see multiple places, and then just show 3 on the episode.  From my condo shopping experience, I would have been very unsatisfied if I only got to see 3 places.
that makes more sense.
Your condo is
pimp.gif
by the way
Thanks brother

Congrats hartings5. I love blue boxes. Not necessarily a fan of the basketball sneakers. I cringe every time I see NBA players wearing brick looking Adidas sneakers.

Congrats hartings5. I love blue boxes. Not necessarily a fan of the basketball sneakers. I cringe every time I see NBA players wearing brick looking Adidas sneakers.

pretty cool that you checked in! thanks for the update hartings5 (or tom... assuming they use your real names, lol).

so how many pairs of shoes do you have? seemed like you guys mentioned closet space was a pretty big consideration because of that.

i noticed you wore several pairs of adidas for the show... but i also noticed you snuck in a pair of reebok zigs, haha. then i remembered that it was basically the same company.

pretty cool that you checked in! thanks for the update hartings5 (or tom... assuming they use your real names, lol).

so how many pairs of shoes do you have? seemed like you guys mentioned closet space was a pretty big consideration because of that.

i noticed you wore several pairs of adidas for the show... but i also noticed you snuck in a pair of reebok zigs, haha. then i remembered that it was basically the same company.

Back
Top Bottom