****Niketalkers who have been to the Bahamas - Please enter****

Cruse is the way to go the wife and I went Our second cruse in November had so much fun were putting a deposit on one next month for October. From now on we will be going on one to a different location every year.we left out of Baltimore and went to the Bahamas Nassau and free port. In 2015 there will be a port less than an hour from my house Norfork va

http://s307.photobucket.com/user/johnnel23/media/20131114_122241.jpg.html

Last edited:
We went to the beach all day but like others have said you can go to Atlantis or you can book an excursion from the boat so when its time to get off you will have something to do.

what do y'all recommend to do in the Bahamas?
Which island are you staying on?

If it's Nassau, Atlantis is a must, beautiful resort. You can also visit the Straw Market downtown, get some t-shirts and other souvenirs and hit up Fish Fry for some great Bahamian food.

Funny this thread popped up. The Wifey and I were debating a vacationin April in either Hawaii or Bahamas...

Based on the price and things to do, we chose Hawaii. But plan to go to Bahamas next year.

been to the bahamas with the wife for our honeymoon 3 years ago on a carnival cruise. been to norweigan but carnival's is the best imo :smokin

we got the excursions outside the cruise lines cuz they were charging dumb prices for them...snorkled and did the parasailing

i would definitely go back again..hopefully soon :tongue:

Went in October, it was incredible. Rent a Vespa scooter and explore Paradise Island. Atlantis is a must, their aquarium setup was surreal.

What are the chances of these ships hitting an iceberg?
Ice bergs waiting on ships in the tropics fam? :lol:

Cruises are a great way to travel. Food and entertainment are all inclusive, except for alcohol. And there's so much to do on the islands. My wife and I did a 7 day and it was our best vacation to date.

Buy tons of alcohol on the boat. It's real cheap. Nice shopping if you have the money. The high end stores are right next to the ones that sell keychains with "Bahamas" written on it with a marker. Have fun.

Back
Top Bottom