NikeTalk's Avy Tutorials vol. Yuku -- Tutorials for Ulead & PS CS3 & Flash (No 56k)

photoshop CS3
grin.gif

that lebron one you just posted is
pimp.gif

you gotta work on your text tho
laugh.gif

the 1st one, that says fresh was made by illmaticsoulchild in flash, im just comparing it to the one i made in PS

I am tring to do the basics right now
I understand how to do the transparent
layer and move it over and all that but my
ulead is shot I might have to go ahead a buy
the full version

hater Bx, the whole animation of that joint is Sick.
pimp.gif

Yall gonna make me [Dragon Fly Jones] go home and study my art [/dragon fly jones] .
laugh.gif

it took me like 10 minutes to get started since it wanted to effect the whole gif instead of just the frame
laugh.gif
smh.gif

once all the main avy makers get ps cs3 ill make a tutorial
nerd.gif

Damn, I'm falling behind. I need to step it up soon
embarassed.gif

the hater boxden those avys you made in PS are dope.

you big dummy, that LeBron dunking vs Miami joint is nice!!!

Props to both of you guys stepping your games up!!!

HaterBX
Are you using Flash CS3 or are you using PS CS3? Cause if you're using PS then I also have that version and I need to know how to work it.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Paul you ever gettin back your OG name?
I don't know... I never really asked Method Man if I could get it back. I got this name and I can post.I'm pretty much content.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

HaterBX
Are you using Flash CS3 or are you using PS CS3? Cause if you're using PS then I also have that version and I need to know how to work it.

i dont have FLASH cs3

for my avys, i use Ulead and PS CS3(wont work with cs2 for those wonderin)

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Paul you ever gettin back your OG name?
I don't know... I never really asked Method Man if I could get it back. I got this name and I can post. I'm pretty much content.

Yeah I'd like to get mine back though
tired.gif

But I'm with you, I can still post so I'm fine with my situation

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

HaterBX

i dont have FLASH cs3

Just to be clear haterbx

I'm supposed to basically make the avy in Ulead (w/o borders and text but deleting every other frame and compressing by size) but then open it up in CS3and make the borders and text?
JPZx, did you get the gradient border tutorial to work?
I'm about to start, I haven't had time until now to really get into it

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

HaterBX

i dont have FLASH cs3

Just to be clear haterbx

I'm supposed to basically make the avy in Ulead (w/o borders and text but deleting all the frames and compressing by size) but then open it up in CS3 and make the borders and text?

yea, its easier to select what you want in ulead than PS since you cant put the exact time into PS, which is why i do it that way

after i finish it up in cs3, i take it back to ulead to compress it within niketalk 150kb rules

i think you can do that in PS also but im not sure how you compress it to a certain size instead of just 256 or 126

Whenever I click Select Inverse nothing happens.
You said:

Right Click > Select Inverse
Choose the two colors you want...

But when I do select inverse nothing happens

after you make the selection with the magic wand do select inverse, it shouldnt look like it did anything
choose the colors you want as your gradient, select the gradient tool and use it on the canvas

I must've not done a new layer because when I used the 'Gradient Tool' it covered everything except for the part I wanted which was the border
tired.gif

How do I do the new layer part? That was one of the first steps so I probably screwed myself from the beginning
laugh.gif

yeah, thats why you make a 2pixel border or w/e size
click off of it
select the magic wand tool
click INSIDE the border
right click> select inverse
choose your 2 colors and the gradient tool, drag it across the canvas and your border should be gradient

Back
Top Bottom