NikeTalk's Avy Tutorials vol. Yuku -- Tutorials for Ulead & PS CS3 & Flash (No 56k)

^ Nah man, I don't know of any... but that'd be a sick tutorial if you pulled that off
pimp.gif

ima show ya how to get this
2wm2gao.gif

in only 3min 41 seconds
laugh.gif

88mb so its gonna take a min to upload
smh.gif

im going to try to do a real animation in that time...

Originally Posted by you big dummy

^ nice avys but your file size is huge

Yea I know, that's why I had test in the tags. I'm just trying to get a feel for the program

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the hater boxden[/color]

Dude I need your help. I searched through all the pages on here to find out how you did your avy, but I couldn'tfind it.
frown.gif

I got my video, pulled out the unnecessary frames, and converted it. The only things I haven't done are tag it,put a border on it, and put the cool animations on it.

The only problem is that I don't know how. I saw where you did the gradient borders on pg. 11, but how do you dothe rest of the stuff?

Any help is appreciated fam.

You still gonna work on that animation tutorial? I see that dude roback is trying to do something with his avy, it looks like it's still in progressthough.....

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

You still gonna work on that animation tutorial? I see that dude roback is trying to do something with his avy, it looks like it's still in progress though.....

i made him that avy
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

yea, im not gonna make a video tutorial even tho that would be quicker,

i cant add captions to the video tutorial so ima do a picture tutorial...

whoops
laugh.gif
I just don't get what's up with the border..... But anyway, so youmean that you'll be able to add effects to a pic?

Like how your avy is....... Or were you saying that instead of the video tut. that you're gonna explain it by posting screenshots of how you do it?

Back
Top Bottom