NikeTalk's Avy Tutorials vol. Yuku -- Tutorials for Ulead & PS CS3 & Flash (No 56k)

Hmmm, Im giving Flash a shot.
I just havent worked on the effects and text yet. i did it real quick and CNTRL+V some texts I already had saved from ULEAD.
Ill get the effects down later on tonite

http://simplistical.com/avatar_tutorial/Tutorial_6.gif

ima make me one of these...with PS
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Yea, but I don't like how slow they load... And plus after you save them as .gif they seem to have this effect like they're skipping or something

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

have you re installed??
try other formats too

I re installed about 3 times and .wmv files don't open nor do .mpeg. The only one that works is .mov but like I said they take too long to load andthey don't play smooth so
ohwell.gif

Who is using Vista and using Ulead with no problems? I found this forum that talks about using Ulead and others are having the same problems as I am andsomeone mentioned that Vista is not really compatible with it so I'm guessing that may be my problem.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Who is using Vista and using Ulead with no problems? I found this forum that talks about using Ulead and others are having the same problems as I am and someone mentioned that Vista is not really compatible with it so I'm guessing that may be my problem.
That actually never really crossed my mind. I'm using XP btw and yeah, I could see how that's the problem. Looks like you have to use Flash tomake avys now. It's like a blessing in disguise
laugh.gif
... that is, if you already have Flash.

Back
Top Bottom