NikeTalk's Avy Tutorials vol. Yuku -- Tutorials for Ulead & PS CS3 & Flash (No 56k)

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

finally...
smokin.gif

this should be pinned...

i agree

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

need help, I tried to open the avi after cutting it and this came up...
frown.gif
So you downloaded it from YouTube and then put ".flv" at the end of the file name, right? Then you proceeded to CinemaForge to convert it to ".avi", right? Then you went to Ulead to open it up, right? I just want to know what steps you took so I can figure out how you got error.

Exactly what I did.

Let me get the link for the YouTube video you're trying to make into an avy. I'm going to see if I get that error.

thanks for the help man

It works. I just made some random clip from that video.
nwjabs.gif

Why don't you start over and download it again, try another video, or tell me what steps you took exactly?

frown.gif
So you downloaded it from YouTube and then put ".flv" at the end of the file name, right? Then you proceeded to CinemaForge to convert it to ".avi", right? Then you went to Ulead to open it up, right? I just want to know what steps you took so I can figure out how you got error.

Exactly what I did.

Let me get the link for the YouTube video you're trying to make into an avy. I'm going to see if I get that error.

thanks for the help man

nwjabs.gif

Why don't you start over and download it again, try another video, or tell me what steps you took exactly?

Ill try another vid...and I just followed your steps exactly how they are in the tutorial..

I remember learning each step and looking back at your tutorial, it looks intimidating
laugh.gif
But if I can learn it, anybody can

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

nice job on the tutorial paul
pimp.gif

after looking through your steps...we totally have different methods
laugh.gif

Man who u tellin ....
laugh.gif

I tried the Borders like Paul but I like usin the 'crop.invert.fill' method

there's many ways to get the desired product.

Paul def helped me hone my skills a while back
pimp.gif

I used to know how to make avy's on my old computer, but i got a new computer and forgot, but i might do them again. Thanks Paul.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif

Exactly what I did.

thanks for the help man

nwjabs.gif

Ill try another vid...and I just followed your steps exactly how they are in the tutorial..

Same thing is happening with me. I also followed all your steps...

The steps are right... There's something wrong with one of the programs.

So here's what I found... Try this link (vixy.net) instead of videodl. It converts YouTube videosstraight to .avi format so you don't have to bother with CinemaForge (where I believe the errors comes from).

<--------Finally got one to work...haha its not good at ALL but it was cool to make it. Thanks Paul.

Originally Posted by sw33nskill

<--------Finally got one to work...haha its not good at ALL but it was cool to make it. Thanks Paul.
Cool man, no problem. Glad I could help. Can you tell me which Ulead link you used so I can take down the others that don't work?

Good luck keeping those avys under 150,000. I'm a walking example of what happens when its over the limit.
smh.gif

My avy making days are over...for now.

cool...i haven't made GIFs in a minute, that helped me get back into it easy. thanks.

edit: when i try to use that duration thing every frame is a blackout. it happens on every vid i have. any clue what's wrong?

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

cool...i haven't made GIFs in a minute, that helped me get back into it easy. thanks.

edit: when i try to use that duration thing every frame is a blackout. it happens on every vid i have. any clue what's wrong?
Yeah, that's been the problem lately. What I've been noticing is that a version of Ulead doesn't work. I thought it was CinemaForge butsw33nskill informed me that it was Ulead. Umm... did you try all 3 of the Ulead links I provided on the first page?One of them should work. I mean sw33nskill got it to work after havingtrouble with it. He just made a .gif last night. If all three links I provided don't work, let me know. I'll try to ask sw33nskill and see what he did.

Alright the avy I currently have is over the limit. When I made it NT Friendly it was extremely blurry. I deleted every other frame to make it better and ithelped but not much. Any kind of trick Paul, Nothing, etc. do to make it not blurry but still under the limit?

All ya'lls is under 140 kb when uploaded to NT and it's just as blurry as mine and maybe even better quality? What am I not doing?

Back
Top Bottom