NikeTalk's Top HipHop Blogger List

Blogs are the Newspapers of our Decade
Post some of your favorite blogs, or even your own.

Def, the best blog right now to me personally is hiphopatlunch.com

They stay up to date with all the HipHop News, Have Exclusive Interviews, and its all served fresh. Daily.

Some others I !!%** with:

nahright.com

est-91.com

World Star is the BET of the internet lol..I def mess with that on the daily as well.

I cant get down with this is 50, just cuz its 50's #+@%. Maybe ima hater?

Nah bro .. the plug is at Est-91 .. they got my cousins video up there. (UptownAffiliates)

Shame on you for tryna get at me, and hating even if i was tryna promote. What you doin?

Foreal tho, Im tryna +#%# with some new blogs. Put me on.

2dopeboyz

The only blog I've come across that actually posts new music from my fav artists, puts me on to new artists that are actually good, and most importantlylimits the amount of $!@% they post when it comes to whack rappers.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

2dopeboyz

The only blog I've come across that actually posts new music from my fav artists, puts me on to new artists that are actually good, and most importantly limits the amount of $!@% they post when it comes to whack rappers.

pimp.gif

real talk.... they even show my homeboy grynch love
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mayn hol up (c) Anybody from Texas

How yall gone talk hip-hop blogs and fail to mention a site run by NT's own John Gotty? The Smoking Section FTW!
pimp.gif

I've got stickers and tee shirts with TSS on it, by far my favorite hip-hop blog.

Originally Posted by romedadude

How yall gone talk hip-hop blogs and fail to mention a site run by NT's own John Gotty? The Smoking Section FTW!
pimp.gif

I've got stickers and tee shirts with TSS on it, by far my favorite hip-hop blog.
word.

http://www.smokingsection.net

Originally Posted by ciph4

pimp.gif

word.

I actually like reading the stuff on TSS the rest of them, I just browse for music

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by ciph4

pimp.gif

word.

I actually like reading the stuff on TSS the rest of them, I just browse for music
yeah, TSS offers content other than just straight music downloads.

Yeah, I agree with that 100% .. I always find myself reading alot of TSS interviews and what not. Ill name too.

Def gonna mess with a couple of these you guys posted. Good Looks. Keep em Comin and post some of your Own.

Back
Top Bottom