NIKETOWN SF Jordan CDP 11/12 Midnight Launch 12/20

thanks for the news...do you know if anywhere else is gonna do that? i know people in sf will be there probably on wed.

I haven't heard of any other places doing a midnight launch yet. I think the move to the 20th is gonna make the frenzy even more nuts. Any more guesses towhen the line might start.

roll.gif
damn i remember a couple of years ago when the altitudes released there were pics of dudes lining up at NT SEVEN days in advanced
roll.gif

Sup guys,

im coming to you from my blackberry, i am #5 in line right now outside of NT. It's freezing cold right now and the fella ahead of me is calling his friendsto get em to line up right now also.

u guys better line up soon!!

lewls

Originally Posted by nikes06

Sup guys,

im coming to you from my blackberry, i am #5 in line right now outside of NT. It's freezing cold right now and the fella ahead of me is calling his friends to get em to line up right now also.

lewls

Woa seriously? I'm pretty sure they're is going to be enough cdp to go around the bay area.

Sup guys,

im coming to you from my blackberry, i am #5 in line right now outside of NT. It's freezing cold right now and the fella ahead of me is calling his friends to get em to line up right now also.

lewls

Originally Posted by SC415

Sup guys,

lewls
Woa seriously? I'm pretty sure they're is going to be enough cdp to go around the bay area.
Word, this aint going to be like the Jordan Strap 1s

Sup guys,
im coming to you from my blackberry, i am #5 in line right now outside of NT. It's freezing cold right now and the fella ahead of me is calling his friends
to get em to line up right now also.

lewls

lies

i am camped out of NTSF. (shout out to benballer)

i'm just chilling chatting up with the rest of the line.

theres about 20 of us. hope to see you guys there

Sent from Blackberry on Dec. 8th 10:45 PST

They sent us home with wristbands. We have our sizes reserved and can be picked up anytime on release day.

wow you guys are funny. For anyone who doesn't wanna line up in San Francisco, my source at Bay St said they are also getting the pack.

I would like to do the midnight release down at NTSF but I don't get off work till 3:30 AM.... Oh well. Just about the right time to head out to otherspots though.

Mikkol I don't know who you talked to, but I have confirmed a Midnight launch for the pack.

Back
Top Bottom