NIKETOWN SF Jordan CDP 11/12 Midnight Launch 12/20

what time will people approximately start lining up?.. (dont give me no sarcastic answer).. i might actually go to this release if i dont got work on sat

i talked to the manager today and he confirmed it is a midnight release and wristbands will be given out in the afternoon. He said they have plenty of packsand its well over 100 packs

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

i talked to the manager today and he confirmed it is a midnight release and wristbands will be given out in the afternoon. He said they have plenty of packs and its well over 100 packs
sounds good
happy.gif

How does the wrist band thing work? You get a wrist band and then you can leave and come back later?

I really don't like hyped up midnight releases at NT, but I don't have many other options. If people are really going to be lining up that afternoon,
I guess I'll have to pass. Maybe try Eastbay with the rest of the country.

damn I hope they give the wrist bands aroun 2 cause I start work at 3. N that would suk if they hand em out at 3! Lol

how does it work nowadays? You get a wristband and leave? Do people in line still use chairs as place holders overnight? Smh Hopefully my guy comes through formy second pair...

^^^ they used to do random checks after the bands were passed out. If you missed a few then you loose your place in line. Not sure if they are still doing thator not.

Right now there is 1 guy in line (4PM), He's been there since Wednesday night. The D.M. of Jordan said he'll pass out wrist bands if he starts to see ahuge line grow (15-25 at least).

damn.. i called them they said you gota wait in line after you get the wrist band.. forget that

the line is now 60-80 deep. Wristbands have been passed out twice. Sizes have also been taken down. If you have a wristband you'll pretty much get yoursize unless your size is out.

is anyone camping in san jose? im trying to figure out where it will be least crowded cuz i think a few spots are getting them..

Back
Top Bottom