Nikon S550 vs Canon SD1100? Which is better?

Originally Posted by wj4

You're a baller, man. Get an SLR and some sick lenses.
smile.gif

haha...eoe's gf just got a dslr. man, that thing is very cool.

Originally Posted by Wear Rare Airs

Originally Posted by wj4

smile.gif

Yo, you were the one who called me today right? My Blackberry crashed so I didn't have your number to check. If it wasn't you....then I don'tknow who else it can be
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by wj4

smile.gif

Yo, you were the one who called me today right? My Blackberry crashed so I didn't have your number to check. If it wasn't you....then I don't know who else it can be
laugh.gif

no! that wasn't me, but me and austin really wanna do the shoot soon. what do you think of top of topanga mall parking lot? idk what is a good lightingsetup to be honest.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by wj4

smile.gif

Yo, you were the one who called me today right? My Blackberry crashed so I didn't have your number to check. If it wasn't you....then I don't know who else it can be
laugh.gif

no! that wasn't me, but me and austin really wanna do the shoot soon. what do you think of top of topanga mall parking lot? idk what is a good lighting setup to be honest.

Damn if it wasn't you, I have no idea who it is. The top of the Topanga Mall is too played out. I've done about 5 shoots there. The first onewas in the Fall of 06 when the structure was fully finish. On the last shoot, I shot a black 350z on time attack Te37s...the security guard was on a powertripand kicked us out. I've never done another shoot since. I prefer natural lighting now, with interesting backdrop. Shooting at night in a parkingstructure is too boring to me now.

i'm looking for high quality photos. do you recommend the canon powershot sd870 is (8mp) or canon powershot sd950 is (12.1mp)

I owned 2 Nikons before my 3 Canons and I would have to say, Nikons sucks! Like someone said, the best point and shoot is the G9 but the SD 7-series aresope.....and yes, the SLRS are dope as well, but that is where I think Nikon holds its ground.......but still.....

Canon>Nikon

Back
Top Bottom