[[[ NINA SKY Appreciation... SEXXAYY ]]]

smokin.gif
who doesn't love Nina Sky?

I aint feeling none of them other twins posted. Only other twins giving them a run for they money is the Glenn Twins...

l_c340f148cd753ad67fd682524515fb9c.jpg

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

More info on the twins posted are needed (The Veronicas and the set above my post)
The 2nd twins are The Garcia Twins, known to WWE fans as The Bella Twins.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Even though they are twins, I always thought one looked better than the other, now i can't tell these broads apart.
Feel the same way, I have no idea what her name is but I agree.

And FinesseSosa know's whats good.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

They're ok, I see better looking Hispanic women everyday.

slap yourself. i was in oakland for 3 days and seen over 9000 ducks. almost every broad was a duck matter of fact.

this post does remind me i need to hit up the BX when i hit NY to visit my boo ray

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

slap yourself. i was in oakland for 3 days and seen over 9000 ducks. almost every broad was a duck matter of fact.

this post does remind me i need to hit up the BX when i hit NY to visit my boo ray
Oakland being the key word.

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

Of course, you were in Oakland. Everyone knows San Jose and San Francisco have the best looking hispanic women in the bay.

Back
Top Bottom