Ninjahood posted his pics/video from the Dominican Day parade (Page 4) Vol. lower the sound

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Ricans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Dominicans

laugh.gif

dominicans look alot betta then boris when they age....

This is true.

I heard dudes brought the Lambos out and all.

yeah i got da lambo on video, a few muscle cars too and TONS and TONS of acuras, lexus, hummers, etc.

i got pleeeenty of foolishness, (booties violated etc...) you gotta follow along all da videos to see where all da "coro" is at...

da main reason why it was so poppin this year is intead of having a organized festival behind G-dubz there was none..so people ended up floatin from da paradedowntown to about 185-191 & st.nick blastin cars, smokin, drinkin, dancin, and just straight coro.

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

video 3

Caribana weekend in Toronto use to look like that but the past couple years *#@#% been terrible
Yonge strip (similar to the strip in the videos) is full of thugs and young broads now
smh.gif

i got pleeeenty of foolishness, (booties violated etc...) you gotta follow along all da videos to see where all da "coro" is at...

da main reason why it was so poppin this year is intead of having a organized festival behind G-dubz there was none..so people ended up floatin from da parade downtown to about 185-191 & st.nick blastin cars, smokin, drinkin, dancin, and just straight coro.

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

video 3
my niggie here riding a bike
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Washington Heights is a dump my dude stop gassing it like its heaven.

all da women you can find, luxury cars all over da place, snap a finger and u got haze, a nut cracker, and all da sneaker spots and gear within arms reach,delicious foods, etc...sure my hood blows
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

all da women you can find, luxury cars all over da place, snap a finger and u got haze, a nut cracker, and all da sneaker spots and gear within arms reach, delicious foods, etc...sure my hood blows
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

tinypic is actin ghey wit my larger ( crazier vids) so im switich over to zshare...

here's some a nice camel in da mean time

tinypic is actin ghey wit my larger ( crazier vids) so im switich over to zshare...

here's some a nice camel in da mean time

Finally..."da" good stuff...

2e6abky.gif

Edit..

video 4

here's another pic..basically a microcosm of how much attention girls want at these get togethers....
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

all da women you can find, luxury cars all over da place, snap a finger and u got haze, a nut cracker, and all da sneaker spots and gear within arms reach, delicious foods, etc...sure my hood blows
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Wash heights have spots, there is a spot in the corner right next to the bridge that connects The Bronx and wash heights that sell a bunch of fakes
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Wash heights have spots, there is a spot in the corner right next to the bridge that connects The Bronx and wash heights that sell a bunch of fakes
smh.gif
laugh.gif
that spot closed down years ago.

link for video 4

http://www.zshare.net/video/639405977df5176e/

Yo did u have some black foams on ??? I seen the chick with that pink thong ... She was shaking her %!$ wen th tambora crew passed by

Back
Top Bottom