Ninjahood posted his pics/video from the Dominican Day parade (Page 4) Vol. lower the sound

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

make sure they arent 2912 x 3527

Nah homie, we need these in Super HD.

Ol' 640 x 480 in the face type dude...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
word every detail.....I work down the block from the parade they were playing the hit song "pepe" those girls didn't know how to act

I was wondering why NT didnt hype this parade up.
I drove over there to pick up my girl, as many girls as there are up there I was actually a little dissapointed.

The quality of fat +#%!! and nice feet seems to have declined as of late. I saw a lot of birds (Many who I would still smash) walkin around with the flag intheir back pockets. I cant really say I remember seeing any females that Id want to hold hands with.

Im going to hope that Ninjahood can post some pics and prove me wrong.

Ninjahood
pimp.gif
.....Only _ I know who can be in his room, the bathroom, the kitchen and raise his hand and end up in the attic..........at the same time

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Ninjahood
pimp.gif
.....Only _ I know who can be in his room, the bathroom, the kitchen and raise his hand and end up in the attic..........at the same time
*dead*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ninjahood
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Ninjahood
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

bike ridin headed towards 185th n st. nick....da wholeeeee heightz was live yesterday..fortunately for ya a actually packed my real camera on top of da SK picsand vids

I just got in my house. The real party was in the hood, near my block.
smh.gif
Girls were loose like crazy. I may have to go to the clinic this week.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom