Ninjahood's very FIRST girl thread....VOL. you know i had to close 2010 off right... (pic included)

damn thats $@@%%+ up...

i didn't read the other replies but i say seperate yourself from the situation for a min to cear hour head...if you decide you want ot be friends later then cool but give yourself a chance to rry and get over her...

damn thats $@@%%+ up...

i didn't read the other replies but i say seperate yourself from the situation for a min to cear hour head...if you decide you want ot be friends later then cool but give yourself a chance to rry and get over her...

at least the kid aint yours...youlll find another girll to get/heartbroken over in no time...just gotta let go of what you thought WAS YOURS

at least the kid aint yours...youlll find another girll to get/heartbroken over in no time...just gotta let go of what you thought WAS YOURS

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Ninja, my dude...she let another man clap that unprotected on the first try during y'all "break".

A break means she saw a guy fresher than you and didn't want to feel guilty about letting him take it down.

You two been dippin' for almost 4 years so I know you go in raw, she put you at RISK.

You got her right where she need to be, if it's the business like keep smashing while you search for a suitable replacement but tell her you can't be with her.
If she start stressin the issue gas her  "go steady" for a while and then break it off and go back to friends for a few weeks. Blame it on the betrayal
laugh.gif

She got a seed she can't make demands anymore
laugh.gif
, max out that Benefit card EVERY MONTH
laugh.gif
this dude is COLD! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Ninja, my dude...she let another man clap that unprotected on the first try during y'all "break".

A break means she saw a guy fresher than you and didn't want to feel guilty about letting him take it down.

You two been dippin' for almost 4 years so I know you go in raw, she put you at RISK.

You got her right where she need to be, if it's the business like keep smashing while you search for a suitable replacement but tell her you can't be with her.
If she start stressin the issue gas her  "go steady" for a while and then break it off and go back to friends for a few weeks. Blame it on the betrayal
laugh.gif

She got a seed she can't make demands anymore
laugh.gif
, max out that Benefit card EVERY MONTH
laugh.gif
this dude is COLD! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wisache15

Why the double space after each line???
well what can you do on to the next one
My dude ninjahood got college ruled with it, but kept it gully at the same time by not indenting, paragraphing and neglecting grammar. It's genius.

Originally Posted by wisache15

Why the double space after each line???
well what can you do on to the next one
My dude ninjahood got college ruled with it, but kept it gully at the same time by not indenting, paragraphing and neglecting grammar. It's genius.

Damn Ninja, I feel for you.. she must be a uptown/heights/Bronx chick for that
30t6p3b.gif

My sister had a kid when she was 20.. she's 25 now.. sometimes it can change peoples life, sometimes it cripples them.. I be helping out like crazy with my niece, but of course thats family... at times I feel like a father (father is not in the picture).. and its stressful as hell.. obviously you're never gonna attempt to be emotionally involved with homegirl again.. so just let it go god.. you don't want to be in a predicament that you care about the girl and the child has love for you.. it will only do more damage to you.

Damn Ninja, I feel for you.. she must be a uptown/heights/Bronx chick for that
30t6p3b.gif

My sister had a kid when she was 20.. she's 25 now.. sometimes it can change peoples life, sometimes it cripples them.. I be helping out like crazy with my niece, but of course thats family... at times I feel like a father (father is not in the picture).. and its stressful as hell.. obviously you're never gonna attempt to be emotionally involved with homegirl again.. so just let it go god.. you don't want to be in a predicament that you care about the girl and the child has love for you.. it will only do more damage to you.

this reminds me of summer.............but no knock up

very similiar situation

WISEPHAROAH think imma go forth with that advice we had, i might try to be legit friends first though ionno

ninja...........eh 2010 been a rough year for NTrs an da females.

edit: on some real (&#$# i think what got us both (&#$# up kinda the prelude to the summer cuz we had problems before that............yea i had that chop shop visit around june
ohwell.gif

always said the next one was gonna be a keeper............so a lot of the wild ()#&$ i been through i know is based off a lot of feelings.......regret/hate. the love still there though

complicated for a while

this reminds me of summer.............but no knock up

very similiar situation

WISEPHAROAH think imma go forth with that advice we had, i might try to be legit friends first though ionno

ninja...........eh 2010 been a rough year for NTrs an da females.

edit: on some real (&#$# i think what got us both (&#$# up kinda the prelude to the summer cuz we had problems before that............yea i had that chop shop visit around june
ohwell.gif

always said the next one was gonna be a keeper............so a lot of the wild ()#&$ i been through i know is based off a lot of feelings.......regret/hate. the love still there though

complicated for a while

Harder said than done but it would be in your best interest to cut her off completely, being that you have such strong feelings for her and things will never be the same due to her having a seed.

OR, if you can handle putting feelings aside I'm sure she's as vulnerable as ever and you'll probably be able to do/get whatever you want from/with her. But you said you see all the potential in her or whatever so this this is probably out of the question

Harder said than done but it would be in your best interest to cut her off completely, being that you have such strong feelings for her and things will never be the same due to her having a seed.

OR, if you can handle putting feelings aside I'm sure she's as vulnerable as ever and you'll probably be able to do/get whatever you want from/with her. But you said you see all the potential in her or whatever so this this is probably out of the question

Back
Top Bottom