Ninjahood's very FIRST girl thread....VOL. you know i had to close 2010 off right... (pic included)

laugh.gif

If you stick around your gonna be very bitter towards her trust and believe me. So I feel that it's best you cut her off for good .

If you stick around your gonna be very bitter towards her trust and believe me. So I feel that it's best you cut her off for good .

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Maybe its your baby

ninjahood x maury show would be EPIC

they tape right in stamford ct ill come out and show support my dude

maury tapes in nyc too, right next to penn station.

do it ninja

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

Maybe its your baby

ninjahood x maury show would be EPIC

they tape right in stamford ct ill come out and show support my dude

maury tapes in nyc too, right next to penn station.

do it ninja

Wow she's 21 and can't make a decision because her mom forbids it?
eyes.gif

I say you leave da broad.
How irresponsible of her.
Obviously she don't give a damn about what you want for letting dude smash right out da gate.
Da only thing you should regret is da time you spent with da chick.
Dead her with da combined speed of two full grown cheetahs.

Wow she's 21 and can't make a decision because her mom forbids it?
eyes.gif

I say you leave da broad.
How irresponsible of her.
Obviously she don't give a damn about what you want for letting dude smash right out da gate.
Da only thing you should regret is da time you spent with da chick.
Dead her with da combined speed of two full grown cheetahs.

pro tip: "breaks" rarely work and if they do it just delays the inevitable

pro tip 2: she was smashing dude before said "break"

pro tip: "breaks" rarely work and if they do it just delays the inevitable

pro tip 2: she was smashing dude before said "break"

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Are you still sprung off ol' girl? Are you willing and/or considering still getting back with her even though the other guy will always be in the picture?

Are you in LOVE, ninjahood?.
of course i was in love wit girl, but there's no way i'd ever be a part of a chick's life in which a dude is in da picture...why settle?

i feel bad cuz da news hit so fast and sudden and with a absolute ending.....and i felt like if she would've just been ALOT SMARTER with things

she wouldn't of been in this position, cuz i did picture a future with home girl, but now all thats down da toilet.....
tired.gif

If you can honestly "move-on" then you were not in Love to begin with, as far as I am concerned.

Clearly, this issue has nothing to do with the fact that she got pregnant after having sex with someone else. The issue revolves around the fact that she is going to keep the baby from the pregnancy; a decision, which if I may remind you, isn't her choice, but that of her mother. So it aint like ol' girl is purposefully tryna "poop" on your pride by keeping another man's baby. She is between a rock a hard place, and a bigger rock--word to her fam, you, and the baby's father. Put your self in her shoes--where abortion IS NOT one of your options.

If you once saw a future with ol' girl, then it's still possible to have a future with her...especially if you really did LOVE her like you claimed.

never in my WILDEST dreams i would've ever got another chick knocked up, there's a line you just DONT CROSS

....and i knew she was gonna do her while we were testing free agency...but

damn, pregnant? that %%#% hurt...i know da rules of restrictive free agency...if you really wanna go with another team then hey fine..but she obviously didn't, she

was just smashin and got in a heap of trouble....

On to the next one. She violated the rules of the free agency and deserves to be cut. Yall had a hell of a run, but at the end of the day she gave another team the playbook and he took advantage. Now she looking for another run at the title, but now her knee is %$#ed up. You can either take the chance with a all-star past their peak or try and find a new one.
cosign b....but you know love isn't logical...its like when we hear penny hardaway is in shape, and subconsciously you wanna hear da news that "hey PENNY SIGNS with orlando

again!" and we get to see him wear da royal 1/2 cents on da court....but you know he's not in NBA form anymore 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
.......and you at least want him to play overseas so you

can at least see him play...but you know its not da same....*sigh*

i know i gotta move on..i made that decision da MIN i heard da news....my mind is too sharp for that, its just my heart is just straddling along feeling bad for letting go....

This is actually a big part of the problem right here.

Ninjas (pun intended) treating relationships like sports with talk of rosters, and free agency, playbooks. While it makes for entertaining conversation, it shows an irreverence for your relationship.

Just how serious and/or legit was your relationship of 3.5 years, and y'all subsequent respect for each other, if y'all actually decided to take on "free-agency" and try out for other teams/rosters?

I mean seriously? How legit was it?

I seriously don't know of any couples in LOVE who have 1) taken breaks and 2) had the agreement that they were going to smash anybody they felt the urge to smash.

Both of you made your beds, and both of you have to sleep in it collectively.

You have all the right to dump the girl and move on--but that would be evidence of you being completely selfish, especially if you say you genuinely do LOVE her. Remember, she invested 3.5 years in you as well. It just so happens that with .1 second left in the game, while being down by one, she missed her free throw...and that's why she's on the losing end. You just happened to make yours in, so luckily for you...you escaped without any L's on your free agency record.

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Are you still sprung off ol' girl? Are you willing and/or considering still getting back with her even though the other guy will always be in the picture?

Are you in LOVE, ninjahood?.
of course i was in love wit girl, but there's no way i'd ever be a part of a chick's life in which a dude is in da picture...why settle?

i feel bad cuz da news hit so fast and sudden and with a absolute ending.....and i felt like if she would've just been ALOT SMARTER with things

she wouldn't of been in this position, cuz i did picture a future with home girl, but now all thats down da toilet.....
tired.gif

If you can honestly "move-on" then you were not in Love to begin with, as far as I am concerned.

Clearly, this issue has nothing to do with the fact that she got pregnant after having sex with someone else. The issue revolves around the fact that she is going to keep the baby from the pregnancy; a decision, which if I may remind you, isn't her choice, but that of her mother. So it aint like ol' girl is purposefully tryna "poop" on your pride by keeping another man's baby. She is between a rock a hard place, and a bigger rock--word to her fam, you, and the baby's father. Put your self in her shoes--where abortion IS NOT one of your options.

If you once saw a future with ol' girl, then it's still possible to have a future with her...especially if you really did LOVE her like you claimed.

never in my WILDEST dreams i would've ever got another chick knocked up, there's a line you just DONT CROSS

....and i knew she was gonna do her while we were testing free agency...but

damn, pregnant? that %%#% hurt...i know da rules of restrictive free agency...if you really wanna go with another team then hey fine..but she obviously didn't, she

was just smashin and got in a heap of trouble....

On to the next one. She violated the rules of the free agency and deserves to be cut. Yall had a hell of a run, but at the end of the day she gave another team the playbook and he took advantage. Now she looking for another run at the title, but now her knee is %$#ed up. You can either take the chance with a all-star past their peak or try and find a new one.
cosign b....but you know love isn't logical...its like when we hear penny hardaway is in shape, and subconsciously you wanna hear da news that "hey PENNY SIGNS with orlando

again!" and we get to see him wear da royal 1/2 cents on da court....but you know he's not in NBA form anymore 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
.......and you at least want him to play overseas so you

can at least see him play...but you know its not da same....*sigh*

i know i gotta move on..i made that decision da MIN i heard da news....my mind is too sharp for that, its just my heart is just straddling along feeling bad for letting go....

This is actually a big part of the problem right here.

Ninjas (pun intended) treating relationships like sports with talk of rosters, and free agency, playbooks. While it makes for entertaining conversation, it shows an irreverence for your relationship.

Just how serious and/or legit was your relationship of 3.5 years, and y'all subsequent respect for each other, if y'all actually decided to take on "free-agency" and try out for other teams/rosters?

I mean seriously? How legit was it?

I seriously don't know of any couples in LOVE who have 1) taken breaks and 2) had the agreement that they were going to smash anybody they felt the urge to smash.

Both of you made your beds, and both of you have to sleep in it collectively.

You have all the right to dump the girl and move on--but that would be evidence of you being completely selfish, especially if you say you genuinely do LOVE her. Remember, she invested 3.5 years in you as well. It just so happens that with .1 second left in the game, while being down by one, she missed her free throw...and that's why she's on the losing end. You just happened to make yours in, so luckily for you...you escaped without any L's on your free agency record.

If she only a month pregnant, how her mother found out so quick?

I know this situation all too well with families in the heights, 90% of the time the parents are the LAST to know.

Shorty might not want to tell you to your face but the decision to keep the baby was decided by her more than anybody else.

Her having an abortion on account of you pleading her to do it is perhaps the worst thing that could happen because its the type of +@#$ she could hold against you for the rest of her life.

When its all said and done, shorty might not be as down for you as she thought she was. Thats not to say she dont got mad feelings for you, its just her personal happiness comes before yours and shes making that obvious right now.

You made the right decision though, usually the right one is the hardest one. Keep it truckin brah.

If she only a month pregnant, how her mother found out so quick?

I know this situation all too well with families in the heights, 90% of the time the parents are the LAST to know.

Shorty might not want to tell you to your face but the decision to keep the baby was decided by her more than anybody else.

Her having an abortion on account of you pleading her to do it is perhaps the worst thing that could happen because its the type of +@#$ she could hold against you for the rest of her life.

When its all said and done, shorty might not be as down for you as she thought she was. Thats not to say she dont got mad feelings for you, its just her personal happiness comes before yours and shes making that obvious right now.

You made the right decision though, usually the right one is the hardest one. Keep it truckin brah.

Damn.

I think you should move on. I'd do it if I was in the same predicament *knock on wood*. Also, I'd visit a clinic just in case. You have no idea how long the other guy has been involved with her.

Does her brothers and her sister reside with her?

Damn.

I think you should move on. I'd do it if I was in the same predicament *knock on wood*. Also, I'd visit a clinic just in case. You have no idea how long the other guy has been involved with her.

Does her brothers and her sister reside with her?

Ninjahood got him one of those GWB Terminal 178th Street shorties ...
pimp.gif

btw, I doubt you wanna hear this but you could still be with shorty, but i doubt you have that many feelings though.

At this point, throw on that Carl Thomas I Wish and reminisce as you move on brother.

Back
Top Bottom