Ninjahood's very FIRST girl thread....VOL. you know i had to close 2010 off right... (pic included)

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

LOL And you don't consider yourself black?

laugh.gif

too many shots fired the past couple pages...
laugh.gif

yall having too much fun:lol:

dead that though my G. gonna be hard but its for your own good. its gonna hurt you if you see her with the kid too. dead that asap. shorty f'd up big time and now its your chance to start fresh and find someone new. by spring time you're gonna be doing ya thing while she gonna be stuck with the kid. i dont even know the homie that smashed her but you can already tell he a lame. why? cause he smashed her and busted in her on first go. WHO DOES THAT

yall having too much fun:lol:

dead that though my G. gonna be hard but its for your own good. its gonna hurt you if you see her with the kid too. dead that asap. shorty f'd up big time and now its your chance to start fresh and find someone new. by spring time you're gonna be doing ya thing while she gonna be stuck with the kid. i dont even know the homie that smashed her but you can already tell he a lame. why? cause he smashed her and busted in her on first go. WHO DOES THAT

LMAO I remember ninjahood said on twitter that all Dominican women look better than rosa acosta, keyword, ALL.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yea right, overrated hyped up hoodrats grandmothers at the age of 40 $%#%#$%
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

da heightzzzzzzzzz dooo doooo

LMAO I remember ninjahood said on twitter that all Dominican women look better than rosa acosta, keyword, ALL.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yea right, overrated hyped up hoodrats grandmothers at the age of 40 $%#%#$%
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

da heightzzzzzzzzz dooo doooo

I've been here for a minute, and am familiar with the OP's lifestyle, but you cats are really making a mockery out of poverty.

I've been here for a minute, and am familiar with the OP's lifestyle, but you cats are really making a mockery out of poverty.

Get outta here
laugh.gif
$10k in sneaks is not Poverty, not mentioning in NYC you got to be rich just to be poor...

Get outta here
laugh.gif
$10k in sneaks is not Poverty, not mentioning in NYC you got to be rich just to be poor...

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Most of NTers that have been here for a minute know that Ninjahood is far from poverty.
The guy's collection alone is worth thousands, not to mention the jewelry.
A few people have bad intentions, but most NTers go in for lulz hoping that they can get one of those epic quotes out of him.

Most of NTers that have been here for a minute know that Ninjahood is far from poverty.
A few people have bad intentions, but most NTers go in for lulz hoping that they can get one of those epic quotes out of him.

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

- someone needs to make a Ninjahood Intervention Thread where we all make a pact not to reply or respond to any thread made by him until he moves into a bigger place.

Back
Top Bottom