Ninjahood's very FIRST girl thread....VOL. you know i had to close 2010 off right... (pic included)

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

I've been here for a minute, and am familiar with the OP's lifestyle, but you cats are really making a mockery out of poverty.
Most of NTers that have been here for a minute know that Ninjahood is far from poverty.
The guy's collection alone is worth thousands, not to mention the jewelry.
A few people have bad intentions, but most NTers go in for lulz hoping that they can get one of those epic quotes out of him.

- someone needs to make a Ninjahood Intervention Thread where we all make a pact not to reply or respond to any thread made by him until he moves into a bigger place.

I've been here for a minute, and am familiar with the OP's lifestyle, but you cats are really making a mockery out of poverty.
Most of NTers that have been here for a minute know that Ninjahood is far from poverty.
A few people have bad intentions, but most NTers go in for lulz hoping that they can get one of those epic quotes out of him.
I hear what you are saying, but a lot of people born into impoverished situations seek material wealth.  I'll be the first to admit that his priorities are really messed up, but at the same time, I'm willing to bet that dude is in the same 'crib' that he was born in. 

At the end of the day, dude is a grown man, and I'm not trying to save somebody, but I also feel a certain way knowing that there are some youngins on here who were born on the opposite end of the capitalistic spectrum going hard on this man when the only thing that separates them are the parents that they were made from.  

I hear what you are saying, but a lot of people born into impoverished situations seek material wealth.  I'll be the first to admit that his priorities are really messed up, but at the same time, I'm willing to bet that dude is in the same 'crib' that he was born in. 

At the end of the day, dude is a grown man, and I'm not trying to save somebody, but I also feel a certain way knowing that there are some youngins on here who were born on the opposite end of the capitalistic spectrum going hard on this man when the only thing that separates them are the parents that they were made from.  

It's like the billionaire driving a Honda with 200k miles on it. I think the ninjahood fam is doing fine financially, they just choose to not drop an arm n a leg on living arrangements.

It's like the billionaire driving a Honda with 200k miles on it. I think the ninjahood fam is doing fine financially, they just choose to not drop an arm n a leg on living arrangements.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

No...it's NOTHING like that.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

No...it's NOTHING like that.

Well whatever you get the idea. And even if that's not the case who cares. That's his life to live

Well whatever you get the idea. And even if that's not the case who cares. That's his life to live

yall act like the +++++ couldnt move if he wanted to
30t6p3b.gif

nah

ninja is VERY hood rich
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nah

ninja is VERY hood rich
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom