Ninjahood's very FIRST girl thread....VOL. you know i had to close 2010 off right... (pic included)

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

da pics.....post them.
plenty of NT detectives here....and there's a girlfriend thread in general you can dig her pic out of.

added pics.
Rolaholic wrote:
Dead her. You really want to be taking care of her and the baby when it arrives?

Your not even married or together anymore so there's no obligation,she did it while you were broken up so it shouldn't be your problem. It's not your responsibility. Let her and the other dude take care of it.
of course...and intend to do just that, i just feel bad that our whole relationship when down in flames so spectacularly....had alot of good times na' mean?
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

da pics.....post them.
plenty of NT detectives here....and there's a girlfriend thread in general you can dig her pic out of.

added pics.
Rolaholic wrote:
Dead her. You really want to be taking care of her and the baby when it arrives?

Your not even married or together anymore so there's no obligation,she did it while you were broken up so it shouldn't be your problem. It's not your responsibility. Let her and the other dude take care of it.
of course...and intend to do just that, i just feel bad that our whole relationship when down in flames so spectacularly....had alot of good times na' mean?
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

sucks man i guess that's every man's nightmare falling in love with a chick and she ends up lurking around.. but just let it go i mean no matter how much you think you can avoid what happened you won't be able too just with the fact that she is going to be a mommy now... girls this days
30t6p3b.gif

sucks man i guess that's every man's nightmare falling in love with a chick and she ends up lurking around.. but just let it go i mean no matter how much you think you can avoid what happened you won't be able too just with the fact that she is going to be a mommy now... girls this days
30t6p3b.gif

Oh the humble fam, cut ties unless u strong enough to be her friend. I mean, u could still keep gettin buckets but never, I repeat, NEVER let her back in ya life as ya wifey, wife, etc.

Oh the humble fam, cut ties unless u strong enough to be her friend. I mean, u could still keep gettin buckets but never, I repeat, NEVER let her back in ya life as ya wifey, wife, etc.

if she's not with the other dude still, she's pretty much letting her mom forbidding her to have an abortion ruin her life for the next 18-25 years.

i have a kid but im a hypocrite, i wouldn't date a chick that has kids at this stage in my life. smash yes but date no.

if she's not with the dad it's gonna be 18 years of back and forth and doing a disservice to a kid that's most likely not going to have his dad in its life the way it should. dudes are going to look at her and stray away from committing to that because she has a kid and those are things she's not looking at.

you said she's 20 so she's obviously only looking at the short term picture rather then the long term picture.

if she's not with the other dude still, she's pretty much letting her mom forbidding her to have an abortion ruin her life for the next 18-25 years.

i have a kid but im a hypocrite, i wouldn't date a chick that has kids at this stage in my life. smash yes but date no.

if she's not with the dad it's gonna be 18 years of back and forth and doing a disservice to a kid that's most likely not going to have his dad in its life the way it should. dudes are going to look at her and stray away from committing to that because she has a kid and those are things she's not looking at.

you said she's 20 so she's obviously only looking at the short term picture rather then the long term picture.

Back
Top Bottom