Ninjahood's very FIRST girl thread....VOL. you know i had to close 2010 off right... (pic included)

You good bruh. She's gonna regret the hell outta her decision after she see you move on. Hopefully yall can work something out, but I wouldnt be a friend if I didnt tell you to let her (and the baby) go... End that chapter bro... End da chapter...

Can't believe she told her mom knowing what she was going to say and demand.  
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by useref15

Your wrong too though. You said you were smashing girls while you guys were apart. You got lucky..you didn't get anyone pregnant. She didn't get lucky...she got pregnant.
never in my WILDEST dreams i would've ever got another chick knocked up, there's a line you just DONT CROSS

....and i knew she was gonna do her while we were testing free agency...but

damn, pregnant? that %%#% hurt...i know da rules of restrictive free agency...if you really wanna go with another team then hey fine..but she obviously didn't, she

was just smashin and got in a heap of trouble....

On to the next one. She violated the rules of the free agency and deserves to be cut. Yall had a hell of a run, but at the end of the day she gave another team the playbook and he took advantage. Now she looking for another run at the title, but now her knee is %$#ed up. You can either take the chance with a all-star past their peak or try and find a new one.
cosign b....but you know love isn't logical...its like when we hear penny hardaway is in shape, and subconsciously you wanna hear da news that "hey PENNY SIGNS with orlando

again!" and we get to see him wear da royal 1/2 cents on da court....but you know he's not in NBA form anymore 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
.......and you at least want him to play overseas so you

can at least see him play...but you know its not da same....*sigh*

i know i gotta move on..i made that decision da MIN i heard da news....my mind is too sharp for that, its just my heart is just straddling along feeling bad for letting go....

Originally Posted by useref15

Your wrong too though. You said you were smashing girls while you guys were apart. You got lucky..you didn't get anyone pregnant. She didn't get lucky...she got pregnant.
never in my WILDEST dreams i would've ever got another chick knocked up, there's a line you just DONT CROSS

....and i knew she was gonna do her while we were testing free agency...but

damn, pregnant? that %%#% hurt...i know da rules of restrictive free agency...if you really wanna go with another team then hey fine..but she obviously didn't, she

was just smashin and got in a heap of trouble....

On to the next one. She violated the rules of the free agency and deserves to be cut. Yall had a hell of a run, but at the end of the day she gave another team the playbook and he took advantage. Now she looking for another run at the title, but now her knee is %$#ed up. You can either take the chance with a all-star past their peak or try and find a new one.
cosign b....but you know love isn't logical...its like when we hear penny hardaway is in shape, and subconsciously you wanna hear da news that "hey PENNY SIGNS with orlando

again!" and we get to see him wear da royal 1/2 cents on da court....but you know he's not in NBA form anymore 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
.......and you at least want him to play overseas so you

can at least see him play...but you know its not da same....*sigh*

i know i gotta move on..i made that decision da MIN i heard da news....my mind is too sharp for that, its just my heart is just straddling along feeling bad for letting go....

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

are they catholic?
if so, why is the mom forbidding abortion, but allowing pre-marital sex?
You DO realize that people can be against abortion on a moral basis and not necessarily a religious basis.... right?

are they catholic?
You DO realize that people can be against abortion on a moral basis and not necessarily a religious basis.... right?

That %%*#+ must have had a full size bed

But for real if she needed a break to test the market for a bigger room (so to speak)

She had thought about losing you or moving on and she was cool with it that's all you have to think about and never look back

And let's be real she was playing you no way she started talking to dude in october and is already a month pregnant

Or she a !%*%

knowing your type that isn't out of the question

That %%*#+ must have had a full size bed

But for real if she needed a break to test the market for a bigger room (so to speak)

She had thought about losing you or moving on and she was cool with it that's all you have to think about and never look back

And let's be real she was playing you no way she started talking to dude in october and is already a month pregnant

Or she a !%*%

knowing your type that isn't out of the question

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

man ya'll responding some BS because Ninja gives everybody hell.

Bro its going to take some time. I know you say "yeah whatever its cool" one minute and then the other minute you think about all the good
times and you feel like calling her or something. At the end of the day these things just take time to forget. You'll be good though.
Even if she were to have an abortion or some %%!+ it will NEVER be the same NEVER! Your situation sucks real bad and I bet you feel like crap
but just give it time and keep it moving.

3 1/2 years might seem like a long time.. and it is. Just give time, time.

true  but had she got the abortion it might've worked out because he was getting his during that break time too.   it is what it is though,
thats probably da thing that bothers me da most outta da whole situation......cuz if you loved me like you said you did then it doesn't matter who tells you to keep it, you

would've took it out for da sake of us....and da fact that she refused broke me up da most about it...like "damn, so you really gonna throw us away huh
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
"

after that i knew there's was no being friends with her...i would've been feeling like a eagle with his wings clipped being her friends with her..knowing da potential...seeing

da waste of it..and acting like nothing happened...nah, i wouldn't be able to handle that...even if i got da occasional smash.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

man ya'll responding some BS because Ninja gives everybody hell.

Bro its going to take some time. I know you say "yeah whatever its cool" one minute and then the other minute you think about all the good
times and you feel like calling her or something. At the end of the day these things just take time to forget. You'll be good though.
Even if she were to have an abortion or some %%!+ it will NEVER be the same NEVER! Your situation sucks real bad and I bet you feel like crap
but just give it time and keep it moving.

3 1/2 years might seem like a long time.. and it is. Just give time, time.

true  but had she got the abortion it might've worked out because he was getting his during that break time too.   it is what it is though,
thats probably da thing that bothers me da most outta da whole situation......cuz if you loved me like you said you did then it doesn't matter who tells you to keep it, you

would've took it out for da sake of us....and da fact that she refused broke me up da most about it...like "damn, so you really gonna throw us away huh
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
"

after that i knew there's was no being friends with her...i would've been feeling like a eagle with his wings clipped being her friends with her..knowing da potential...seeing

da waste of it..and acting like nothing happened...nah, i wouldn't be able to handle that...even if i got da occasional smash.

Originally Posted by whiterails

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

WHat kind of backwards mentality does her family have? I mean damn, the mother wants to go and ruin two people's lives by forcing the daughter to have the kid not taking into account the repercussions down the line. Forever stuck in a marginal social/class system. Makes me mad.

Hard to accept or believe now, but trust me, you'll get over it and meet someone else.
Right.  
It's the mother's fault that the chick is pregnant.  It's the mother's fault that her daughter is having unprotected sex.  It's the mother who wasn't thinking about repercussions when her daughter didn't reach for a dome.

Come on guy.
I didn't say any of that at all, so I'm uncertain why you went that route.

The problem is how this family is dealing with the situation, which is bound to cause an even greater stress in the lives of this mother to be and her child all because the mother has made her decision on how to handle this based on some religious beliefs that she's forcing on everyone involved. 

But since you do bring it up, why would this chick be living foul like that if she came from a household where the actions of the individuals reflect the belief system forced upon everyone by the mother? There's obviously some chasm between what the mother believes to be true and what her own child learned from her.  But then again, anyone who would choose to basically shut down or stunt any future possibilities for their child because she's some sort of religious freak is probably too wrapped up in some fantasy-like creation to aknowledge the long term repercussions of forcing that girl to have that child.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

WHat kind of backwards mentality does her family have? I mean damn, the mother wants to go and ruin two people's lives by forcing the daughter to have the kid not taking into account the repercussions down the line. Forever stuck in a marginal social/class system. Makes me mad.

Hard to accept or believe now, but trust me, you'll get over it and meet someone else.
Right.  
It's the mother's fault that the chick is pregnant.  It's the mother's fault that her daughter is having unprotected sex.  It's the mother who wasn't thinking about repercussions when her daughter didn't reach for a dome.

Come on guy.
I didn't say any of that at all, so I'm uncertain why you went that route.

The problem is how this family is dealing with the situation, which is bound to cause an even greater stress in the lives of this mother to be and her child all because the mother has made her decision on how to handle this based on some religious beliefs that she's forcing on everyone involved. 

But since you do bring it up, why would this chick be living foul like that if she came from a household where the actions of the individuals reflect the belief system forced upon everyone by the mother? There's obviously some chasm between what the mother believes to be true and what her own child learned from her.  But then again, anyone who would choose to basically shut down or stunt any future possibilities for their child because she's some sort of religious freak is probably too wrapped up in some fantasy-like creation to aknowledge the long term repercussions of forcing that girl to have that child.

thats a tough situation ninja, i know the religious dominican families are extremely against abortion and they just cant even fathom considering it so your not gonna change their minds...

your gonna have some pain about it for a while but just be thankful that you came out on top...altho i know u had feelings for her and were willing to try again but that is just a point of no return.....

thats a tough situation ninja, i know the religious dominican families are extremely against abortion and they just cant even fathom considering it so your not gonna change their minds...

your gonna have some pain about it for a while but just be thankful that you came out on top...altho i know u had feelings for her and were willing to try again but that is just a point of no return.....

are they catholic?
obviously. and you DO realize that he said this

Originally Posted by ninjahood

and her mom is making her keep it (religious type)
....right?

are they catholic?
obviously. and you DO realize that he said this

Originally Posted by ninjahood

and her mom is making her keep it (religious type)
....right?

Back
Top Bottom