Ninjahood's very FIRST girl thread....VOL. you know i had to close 2010 off right... (pic included)

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

yes, there ARE houses...nice houses....those are for mayor bloomberg types of pocket.

In Manhattan? for the most part..yeah..

Queens? no Brooklyn? no The Bronx? no Staten Island? no

son, nobody counts staten island.

and even in brooklyn them !%*$% is OD to OWN....rent? sure....OWN? naw.

queens, possibly....queens is wack too, tho...

so we talking brooklyn, bronx and manhattan, right?

none of you dudes clowning ninjahood own anything in any of those areas...so cease.

and regardless, a majority of housing in those areas are RENTED....for RIDICULOUS amounts...

anything "affordable" is cramped....period. nobody will convince me otherwise....

you still posting words, son, where is are the pictures of the lavish house you lounging in turning your nose up at a dude with rent controlled room, tho?

this is actually a MAJOR downside of NYC....NYCers love to proclaim their city's superiority over others....but all yall !@%@#$ live with your moms till you like 30 (because the cost of living is so %+!*$+ ridiculous)....i know less than a handful of people BORN in NYC that are under 30 with their own spot. Actually, the only people i know with their own spots moved there from Ohio....lol...real talk. (of course i made many generalizations here, but yall are really riding your own **** trynna convince me that the apts AND houses, for that matter, arent overpriced and tiny.....)

thats why yall NYC dudes is tiny-sized....all that concrete restricts your growth...

all the cow/corn/insert any other stereotype about ohio must be doing us some good...

ole goldfish growth @!! dudes.

thats why yall NYC dudes is tiny-sized....all that concrete restricts your growth...

all the cow/corn/insert any other stereotype about ohio must be doing us some good...

ole goldfish growth @!! dudes.

while im on the subject...my ex stayed in a suburb of newark, her parents paid 310k for their house

it was a modest house, at best.

that house in columbus wouldve have been 80k.

apartments for 900 dollars in NYC look like one bedroom efficencies out here that rent @ 350/mo

so, if the argument yall are posing is that the typical NYC apt isnt small as @**@ and overpriced, sell those dreams elsewhere...

yes, there ARE houses...nice houses....those are for mayor bloomberg types of pocket.

but, by all means, show me these lavish HOUSES yall live in out there...

Just stop. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. I know a few first year attorneys with houses in the city. Sure, they aren't broke, but NOWHERE near Bloomberg money. You mean to tell me you have to be one of the richest men in America to own a house in the city? Please go.

while im on the subject...my ex stayed in a suburb of newark, her parents paid 310k for their house

apartments for 900 dollars in NYC look like one bedroom efficencies out here that rent @ 350/mo

so, if the argument yall are posing is that the typical NYC apt isnt small as @**@ and overpriced, sell those dreams elsewhere...

Just stop. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. I know a few first year attorneys with houses in the city. Sure, they aren't broke, but NOWHERE near Bloomberg money. You mean to tell me you have to be one of the richest men in America to own a house in the city? Please go.

Why is this dude talking as if he knows anyone of us?
laugh.gif
dude visited times square and all of a sudden he knows the city like the back of his hand

laugh.gif
dude visited times square and all of a sudden he knows the city like the back of his hand

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

If u want a nice 1 family house in certain parts of Manhattan, your bread gotta be long. That's just Manhattan, though. They're dozens of mid priced homes in my area alone.

If u want a nice 1 family house in certain parts of Manhattan, your bread gotta be long. That's just Manhattan, though. They're dozens of mid priced homes in my area alone.

laugh.gif
, i only mentioned bloomberg cause i saw his crib. i didn't LITERALLY mean BLOOMBURG, i just moreso used him as an example of  "got cake".....

those lawyers you know, i assume, cake more than the kids in here telling me living in a house in the city is common....in fact, to be a lawyer in the city, i assume you're making dough....i mean, middle management for the city in NYC make dough....not by NYC standards, but dough, nonetheless...

more people live in spots like ninjahood than spots like bloomberg is alls i was saying...and thats in EVERY borough...

laugh.gif
, i only mentioned bloomberg cause i saw his crib. i didn't LITERALLY mean BLOOMBURG, i just moreso used him as an example of  "got cake".....

those lawyers you know, i assume, cake more than the kids in here telling me living in a house in the city is common....in fact, to be a lawyer in the city, i assume you're making dough....i mean, middle management for the city in NYC make dough....not by NYC standards, but dough, nonetheless...

more people live in spots like ninjahood than spots like bloomberg is alls i was saying...and thats in EVERY borough...

yeah, i been to times square once....

yawn.

still yet to see photos of your lavish, self-owned HOUSE surface, tho

and whats "decent priced" in your area? 350k+? for a 2 bd 1 br?

in any state not named california you could BUILD a 5 bedroom house for that....

so, my comments still stand....

yeah, i been to times square once....

yawn.

still yet to see photos of your lavish, self-owned HOUSE surface, tho

and whats "decent priced" in your area? 350k+? for a 2 bd 1 br?

in any state not named california you could BUILD a 5 bedroom house for that....

so, my comments still stand....

yeah, back to ninjahood's ex being knocked up...

i think mines is too...

don't fret.

yeah, back to ninjahood's ex being knocked up...

i think mines is too...

don't fret.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Its not about the size of the apt though, it just looks very unkept.

I wanted to spray some febreeze just lookin at those pics.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Isn't he from Ohio or something like that? [/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif