Ninjahood's very FIRST girl thread....VOL. you know i had to close 2010 off right... (pic included)

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Its not about the size of the apt though, it just looks very unkept.

I wanted to spray some febreeze just lookin at those pics.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Why is this dude talking as if he knows anyone of us?
laugh.gif
dude visited times square and all of a sudden he knows the city like the back of his hand
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Isn't he from Ohio or something like that? [/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Xavier

lol @ my man doing 25 to life in his room

talk about being on house arrest literally

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by Ginzo

I think it's safe to say CA>NY.
da proof is in da pudding.
kanye shrug

indifferent.gif

128679892870251417.jpg

On the real though: NY is nice but NYers will keep dreaming of what they will never have until they leave NY.

NY state (upstate) is mostly rural outside of the NYC area.� Might as well move to Ohio.

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by Ginzo

I think it's safe to say CA>NY.
da proof is in da pudding.
kanye shrug

indifferent.gif

128679892870251417.jpg

On the real though: NY is nice but NYers will keep dreaming of what they will never have until they leave NY.

NY state (upstate) is mostly rural outside of the NYC area.� Might as well move to Ohio.

just got caught up on this thread

grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ the girl story... thats an open and shut case that didn't need NT's advice. If you think she wasn't talking to and possibly smashing dude while still dealing with you then i have a bridge to sell you...same scenario happened to my boy...was wit his girl for a very long time, they separate and 6 weeks later she was preggo. At that point he knew she had to have been living foul for a minute because the chances of that happening of the first shot is so slim....

laugh.gif
at the pic of you holding her stomach and her smiling...doesn't matter how long ago it was taken its still
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
@ the pics of the room and their corresponding jokes...yall really kno how to go in...all of it is well deserved for a room like that...i mean the rent argument doesn't hold water when ya %%$+ look like that son plus that's the same mentality that has kept generations of families in the projects...that also doesn't mean to forget about cleaning up after yourself or buying way more %%$+ than your place can physically hold I mean i dig you knock off jumpoffs and slides (obviously) in there and they don't care but how can you feel good about bringing a real woman back to your crib?

indifferent.gif
@ dudes talking bout NYC as usual
30t6p3b.gif

just got caught up on this thread

grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ the girl story... thats an open and shut case that didn't need NT's advice. If you think she wasn't talking to and possibly smashing dude while still dealing with you then i have a bridge to sell you...same scenario happened to my boy...was wit his girl for a very long time, they separate and 6 weeks later she was preggo. At that point he knew she had to have been living foul for a minute because the chances of that happening of the first shot is so slim....

laugh.gif
at the pic of you holding her stomach and her smiling...doesn't matter how long ago it was taken its still
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
@ the pics of the room and their corresponding jokes...yall really kno how to go in...all of it is well deserved for a room like that...i mean the rent argument doesn't hold water when ya %%$+ look like that son plus that's the same mentality that has kept generations of families in the projects...that also doesn't mean to forget about cleaning up after yourself or buying way more %%$+ than your place can physically hold I mean i dig you knock off jumpoffs and slides (obviously) in there and they don't care but how can you feel good about bringing a real woman back to your crib?

indifferent.gif
@ dudes talking bout NYC as usual
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

thats why yall NYC dudes is tiny-sized....all that concrete restricts your growth...

all the cow/corn/insert any other stereotype about ohio must be doing us some good...

ole goldfish growth @!! dudes.

Lettuce be cereal.
Which one of us NYers beat your girls guts into oblivion?

thats why yall NYC dudes is tiny-sized....all that concrete restricts your growth...

all the cow/corn/insert any other stereotype about ohio must be doing us some good...

Generaiya thinks you're trying too hard
indifferent.gif

Generaiya thinks you're trying too hard
indifferent.gif

Lettuce be cereal.
Which one of us NYers beat your girls guts into oblivion?

Back
Top Bottom