Ninjahood's very FIRST girl thread....VOL. you know i had to close 2010 off right... (pic included)

NinjaHood, on the real though you're kinda being immature and dragging on the situation by trying to have her return things you got for her while yall were together.. Just cut off all contact to her and anyone else she knows and you'll be good $ in no time

NinjaHood, on the real though you're kinda being immature and dragging on the situation by trying to have her return things you got for her while yall were together.. Just cut off all contact to her and anyone else she knows and you'll be good $ in no time

Originally Posted by henz0

this

Cmon I know you're better than this. Wifin hoodrats with families like this? I say you dodged a sweet bullet and got a wake up call. What kind of conversation was that? I'd be embarassed if I knew my girl or her sister was speaking like that.
and that

this

Cmon I know you're better than this. Wifin hoodrats with families like this? I say you dodged a sweet bullet and got a wake up call. What kind of conversation was that? I'd be embarassed if I knew my girl or her sister was speaking like that.
and that

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

yes, there ARE houses...nice houses....those are for mayor bloomberg types of pocket.

In Manhattan? for the most part..yeah..

Queens? no Brooklyn? no The Bronx? no Staten Island? no

son, nobody counts staten island.

and even in brooklyn them !%*$% is OD to OWN....rent? sure....OWN? naw.

queens, possibly....queens is wack too, tho...

so we talking brooklyn, bronx and manhattan, right?

none of you dudes clowning ninjahood own anything in any of those areas...so cease.

and regardless, a majority of housing in those areas are RENTED....for RIDICULOUS amounts...

anything "affordable" is cramped....period. nobody will convince me otherwise....

you still posting words, son, where is are the pictures of the lavish house you lounging in turning your nose up at a dude with rent controlled room, tho?

this is actually a MAJOR downside of NYC....NYCers love to proclaim their city's superiority over others....but all yall !@%@#$ live with your moms till you like 30 (because the cost of living is so %+!*$+ ridiculous)....i know less than a handful of people BORN in NYC that are under 30 with their own spot. Actually, the only people i know with their own spots moved there from Ohio....lol...real talk. (of course i made many generalizations here, but yall are really riding your own **** trynna convince me that the apts AND houses, for that matter, arent overpriced and tiny.....)

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
 just caught this.

What in god's name are you talking about. Just because ninja glorifies his terrible neighborhood doesn't mean thats where people actually live. I wouldn't be caught dead living in Wash Heights. The majority of people I know live in houses they actually own, nobody is renting houses in Fresh Meadows,Jamaica Estates or Great Neck. BTW no one wants to live in the Bronx, I don't even think a good neighborhood exists there anymore.

yes, there ARE houses...nice houses....those are for mayor bloomberg types of pocket.

none of you dudes clowning ninjahood own anything in any of those areas...so cease.

and regardless, a majority of housing in those areas are RENTED....for RIDICULOUS amounts...

anything "affordable" is cramped....period. nobody will convince me otherwise....

you still posting words, son, where is are the pictures of the lavish house you lounging in turning your nose up at a dude with rent controlled room, tho?

this is actually a MAJOR downside of NYC....NYCers love to proclaim their city's superiority over others....but all yall !@%@#$ live with your moms till you like 30 (because the cost of living is so %+!*$+ ridiculous)....i know less than a handful of people BORN in NYC that are under 30 with their own spot. Actually, the only people i know with their own spots moved there from Ohio....lol...real talk. (of course i made many generalizations here, but yall are really riding your own **** trynna convince me that the apts AND houses, for that matter, arent overpriced and tiny.....)

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
 just caught this.

What in god's name are you talking about. Just because ninja glorifies his terrible neighborhood doesn't mean thats where people actually live. I wouldn't be caught dead living in Wash Heights. The majority of people I know live in houses they actually own, nobody is renting houses in Fresh Meadows,Jamaica Estates or Great Neck. BTW no one wants to live in the Bronx, I don't even think a good neighborhood exists there anymore.

Bingo...you gonna lose regardless, just let it go once its done

Bingo...you gonna lose regardless, just let it go once its done

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
 just caught this.

Some of the most expensive homes in the city are located in Riverdale

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
 just caught this.

Some of the most expensive homes in the city are located in Riverdale

Laysa Herrera And having a kid aint bad I got my son hes 4 and one on the way my apartment and man son to be hubby been together 5 years and I met him and I got prego fast yeah %#%@ happenes and %#%@ gots its upss and downs but wgo doesnt not every bodies moms r perfect
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

13 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Joe Rodriguez ‎#bawse

o
Laysa Herrera Ummm pizzo 7th grade went out for 4 days doesnt count now if it was a four year thing then yes we never even kissed lol y do u care I dont lol
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

13 hours ago
· LikeUnlike
o
埃德温 ‎-__- listen living off EBT cards and section 8 isn't "growing up" someone got da definition of priorities mixed up with being irresponsible...and i aint even gonna talk about how ur "hubby" gets cake cuz he takes care of jayon with that...but U? where's ur job..where's ur career?....living off da government for ur whole child's life isn't supposed to be something you look forward to doing. #shrugs..i see ur sister wants to follow ur footsteps.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

o
埃德温
you call what your baby father does "work" bueno....you gonna front like u wasn't on help (which is nuffin to be ashamed of if you gotta feed ur child point blank point) bueno....now you KNOW im speaking da truth when it comes to ur sis...b...ut its ur job to defend her so i ain't even mad...but if lying right now may god strike me with 10,000 volts and my mom to burn in da enferno....nina made her bed..now she gonna see how hard it is..but thats w/e should've dumped her when she almost got pregnant from that old +%+*# last year she played me with.

Not... Alpha...
eyes.gif

埃德温 listen if u sister wants to hold on to every pair of sneakers i bought her, da speakers i got her, and da money she owes me AFTER we broke up...she a bum..she walkin around on my strength.....its ok, i'll consider it charity lolz
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

whole thing was COMEDY

THREAD OF THE YEAR!!!!

Laysa Herrera And having a kid aint bad I got my son hes 4 and one on the way my apartment and man son to be hubby been together 5 years and I met him and I got prego fast yeah %#%@ happenes and %#%@ gots its upss and downs but wgo doesnt not every bodies moms r perfect
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

o
Joe Rodriguez ‎#bawse

o
Laysa Herrera Ummm pizzo 7th grade went out for 4 days doesnt count now if it was a four year thing then yes we never even kissed lol y do u care I dont lol
sick.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

13 hours ago
· LikeUnlike
o
埃德温 ‎-__- listen living off EBT cards and section 8 isn't "growing up" someone got da definition of priorities mixed up with being irresponsible...and i aint even gonna talk about how ur "hubby" gets cake cuz he takes care of jayon with that...but U? where's ur job..where's ur career?....living off da government for ur whole child's life isn't supposed to be something you look forward to doing. #shrugs..i see ur sister wants to follow ur footsteps.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

o
埃德温
you call what your baby father does "work" bueno....you gonna front like u wasn't on help (which is nuffin to be ashamed of if you gotta feed ur child point blank point) bueno....now you KNOW im speaking da truth when it comes to ur sis...b...ut its ur job to defend her so i ain't even mad...but if lying right now may god strike me with 10,000 volts and my mom to burn in da enferno....nina made her bed..now she gonna see how hard it is..but thats w/e should've dumped her when she almost got pregnant from that old +%+*# last year she played me with.

Not... Alpha...
eyes.gif

埃德温 listen if u sister wants to hold on to every pair of sneakers i bought her, da speakers i got her, and da money she owes me AFTER we broke up...she a bum..she walkin around on my strength.....its ok, i'll consider it charity lolz
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

whole thing was COMEDY

THREAD OF THE YEAR!!!!

\this is actually a MAJOR downside of NYC....NYCers love to proclaim their city's superiority over others....but all yall !@%@#$ live with your moms till you like 30 (because the cost of living is so %+!*$+ ridiculous)....i know less than a handful of people BORN in NYC that are under 30 with their own spot. Actually, the only people i know with their own spots moved there from Ohio....lol...real talk. (of course i made many generalizations here, but yall are really riding your own **** trynna convince me that the apts AND houses, for that matter, arent overpriced and tiny.....)

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
 just caught this.

Ignorance Vs. Ignorance
No thanks

Id rather watch Ninjahood's sister in law try to type a proper sentence.

\this is actually a MAJOR downside of NYC....NYCers love to proclaim their city's superiority over others....but all yall !@%@#$ live with your moms till you like 30 (because the cost of living is so %+!*$+ ridiculous)....i know less than a handful of people BORN in NYC that are under 30 with their own spot. Actually, the only people i know with their own spots moved there from Ohio....lol...real talk. (of course i made many generalizations here, but yall are really riding your own **** trynna convince me that the apts AND houses, for that matter, arent overpriced and tiny.....)

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
 just caught this.

Ignorance Vs. Ignorance
No thanks

Id rather watch Ninjahood's sister in law try to type a proper sentence.

I just can't find the words to describe that whole conversation/thread. I just sat here for 5 minutes laughing and stopping then laughing again. WOW

I just can't find the words to describe that whole conversation/thread. I just sat here for 5 minutes laughing and stopping then laughing again. WOW

i was good money Henz, then she called me last night wit some peanut butter & jelly bulllish ...and then my blood turned to magma
laugh.gif
mad.gif

i was good money Henz, then she called me last night wit some peanut butter & jelly bulllish ...and then my blood turned to magma
laugh.gif
mad.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
 just caught this.

What in god's name are you talking about.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
 just caught this.

What in god's name are you talking about.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Ninjahood, post every picture of her and her sister that you have.
alot of da pics i have aren't NT friendly....
devil.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

but here's da sister who was comin outta pocket.

v5fqis.jpg

Y'all _'s ghetto man.
30t6p3b.gif

And ninjahood, you sound mad bitter.

Just putting that out there.

You mad that she's having a baby with another #!%%*, not you ... to sum it all up.

Y'all _'s ghetto man.
30t6p3b.gif

And ninjahood, you sound mad bitter.

Just putting that out there.

You mad that she's having a baby with another #!%%*, not you ... to sum it all up.

Back
Top Bottom