Ninjahood's very FIRST girl thread....VOL. you know i had to close 2010 off right... (pic included)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=504430568
Laysa Herrera Ur mother u sons of %$$**!* wait till his %+%% get rocked then well c who is who y as need to mind yours if u aint got %+%% @%*#%+ low life piece of ++*#% and u p get ready

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

these dominicans need to start using punctuation, though

c25261867460553c9f4c715ac05d94c9b04d77da_r.jpg

Spoiler [+]
<locked>
Spoiler [+]
Banned

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

these dominicans need to start using punctuation, though

c25261867460553c9f4c715ac05d94c9b04d77da_r.jpg

Spoiler [+]
<locked>
Spoiler [+]
Banned

F it, ill post it for NT da ex's sister is mad. mondaynights warthog comment and the sister trying to justify having kids young in not the most ideal situations provided quite a few chuckles for me

埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji]
‎"Keepin %#%@ ur ex gave u, who does that? Oh I know, rhymes wit rum riches :smile:"
14 hours ago via Twitter · LikeUnlike · Comment · @Ninjahood on Twitter

o
Laysa Herrera Yet who lies just to make them selves feel good so sad
14 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Joe Rodriguez Bum %!@%*$!?
14 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading...
o
Laysa Herrera Like I said mind ya #@%@+% business
o
埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji] someone should mind their calorie intake. #imjustsaying
o
Joe Rodriguez Sheeit.
o
Laysa Herrera Yeah like beig pregnant has its options for ur info I am so wat ur saying u got a problem dont @@%##*@ look thats it funny how ur talking so much %#%@ so people can see ur so called hardness when u cant even !*%$ it
o
Patrick Rodriguez when nt makes it to facebook. but yea keepin somethin ur ex gave u is never a good look.
14 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 2 peopleLoading...
o
Laysa Herrera Yeah nut after a year u want it back wat that looks like
o
James Ramos LMFAOOOOOOOOO!
14 hours ago · UnlikeLike · 2 peopleLoading...
o
James Ramos ‎:ROLLIN
o
埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji] lolz listen ur sista got pregnant off one !*%$ from a +%+*# that she started talkin to in october after i was with her for 3 1/2 years..u can paint da picture howeva u want, that %#%@ is #fail lolz
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Laysa Herrera Umm look u didnt want her so stay off her and so wat if she did or didnt now they love each other and ur mad thats not my fault and to bad u couldnt be the father I would have been good at it!!! To bad well got to go!!! My life isnt fb
o
Laysa Herrera U would have been
o
埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji] when people say so what...usually means they can't come up with a dissenting opinion thats valid :smile:...good looks on da cosign.. lol
o
Laysa Herrera Trying to make someone look bad and ur lookin like %#%@ just paying mind to it wow nice life!!!
o
埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji] da +%+*# tell her he's in love after one !*%$? oh yeah thats love..lolz
o
Laysa Herrera Oh it wassnt one fuk it was plenty of them lol
13 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading...
o
Laysa Herrera Thats y he got the apartment ready to go soon some %#%@ isnt it
o
Laysa Herrera Does it matter who she *%*++ does it matter who u fuk no y cause its ur own,life to !*%$
o
Patrick Rodriguez F all the facebook bickering the best victory in a situation like this is success while the ex is pushing a stroller cuz she had some deadbeats seed. (i don't know if the dude is a deadbeat or not) but im just sayin success and a good new chick = the best form of payback. has the ex talkin bout coulda woulda shoulda.
o
Laysa Herrera Yeah listen to him and no hes not a dead beat hes a good person I know him since teenage
o
埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji] yeah she used to date him, now da sister is having his kid....sweet.
o
Laysa Herrera And having a kid aint bad I got my son hes 4 and one on the way my apartment and man son to be hubby been together 5 years and I met him and I got prego fast yeah %#%@ happenes and %#%@ gots its upss and downs but wgo doesnt not every bodies moms r perfect
o
Joe Rodriguez ‎#bawse
o
Laysa Herrera Ummm pizzo 7th grade went out for 4 days doesnt count now if it was a four year thing then yes we never even kissed lol y do u care I dont lol
o
埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji] ‎-__- listen living off EBT cards and section 8 isn't "growing up" someone got da definition of priorities mixed up with being irresponsible...and i aint even gonna talk about how ur "hubby" gets cake cuz he takes care of jayon with that...but U? where's ur job..where's ur career?....living off da government for ur whole child's life isn't supposed to be something you look forward to doing. #shrugs..i see ur sister wants to follow ur footsteps.
o
埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji] i feel real bad for that dude though, 23 and a seed on da way..guess he made his bed and lying in it heh, #shrugs
o
Laysa Herrera Like I said u got me confused I dont take help I work at jays new school dont take help cause dont need child support on my %$@
o
Laysa Herrera I work he does to thats life pizzo u cant talk if u dont know my life so funny u want to talk all lies
o
Laysa Herrera No %#%@
o
埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji]
you call what your baby father does "work" bueno....you gonna front like u wasn't on help (which is nuffin to be ashamed of if you gotta feed ur child point blank point) bueno....now you KNOW im speaking da truth when it comes to ur sis...b...ut its ur job to defend her so i ain't even mad...but if lying right now may god strike me with 10,000 volts and my mom to burn in da enferno....nina made her bed..now she gonna see how hard it is..but thats w/e should've dumped her when she almost got pregnant from that old +%+*# last year she played me with.See More
o
Laysa Herrera U dont have to feel bad he takes care of his own so
o
Laysa Herrera No im not saying I wasnt im telling u im,not now cause I moved on to better things and if ur busting ur %$@ in the streets no matter how its work to put food and clothes and rent. Like uve never done it
o
Laysa Herrera Oh and yeah to save u all of this
o
埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji] workin a 10 dollar a hour job fulltime...and she plans on raisin a seed wit those pennies? lol...in this economy? lol.....good luck, u just let her know next time calls me with recklessness i ain't gonna hesitate to make sure everyone knows her rep....gettin knocked up @ 20 wit just a Highschool diploma...sad, just another statistic..and dont worry about showin her this convo, i already told everything i im tellin u to her face :smile:
o
Laysa Herrera Its stupid u have to go to my moms to look like ur the %#%@ come on thats kid %#%@ but it is wT it is
o
埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji] sellin drugs is wack, i can personally cosign on that...sellin drugs to feed ur children is sad, no 2 ways about it, people do it cuz they got no choice so u can't condemned em, u can hope pray for em.
o
埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji] listen if u sister wants to hold on to every pair of sneakers i bought her, da speakers i got her, and da money she owes me AFTER we broke up...she a bum..she walkin around on my strength.....its ok, i'll consider it charity lolz
o
Laysa Herrera Yeah true but hes doesnt do that so wat u sayin
o
Laysa Herrera We making %#%@ better people never stay the same
o
Laysa Herrera I got jay at 20 wats so bad and im goin to school witj belly and all I dont care age aint nothin u got 14 15 16 year olds having kids so wats that
o
Laysa Herrera Umm I gave u feel like a dik then hey
o
Laysa Herrera Speakers she threw out
o
Laysa Herrera U gave I mean not my fault its urs for being wipped then I dont know
o
Laysa Herrera Any ways got to go bye bye lol
o
埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji] so because 14,15,16 year olds also have kids it makes ur situation fine? gotcha lolol.......i hope she uses da 60 that she owes me to buy a clue.
o
Laysa Herrera Charity no cause wat u gonna do with that give it to a bum %$!#@ that has too wear seconds sad
o
埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji] its called send em to DR to people who are more appreciative unlike ur sister....if she had BALLS she would throw em ALL out lolz
o
埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji] i mean why remind herself everyday of me right? lolz...
o
Laysa Herrera To walk all over
tongue.gif

12 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Laysa Herrera And im not saying mines is better but im old enough to know wat I got to do
o
Edgar Correa why u even arguing with this warthog
12 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading...
o
埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji] Lol keep my sharp eggy...wassup u still on what I said?
o
Patrick Rodriguez now that wasn't a very nice to say edgar lol
11 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Joe Rodriguez LOLOLOL Warthog.
o
Laysa Herrera Ur mother u sons of %!@%*$! wait till his %#%@ get rocked then well c who is who y as need to mind yours if u aint got %#%@ @$#$%% low life piece of @#%!% and u p get ready
10 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Laysa Herrera Pizzo sad u need to man up
o
Laysa Herrera Look p this is between ya two im off this %#%@ cause I aint going to stress my self off for u or her I have a son and another on the way both of ya grow the !*%$ up and talk %#%@ out right none of ya r right !*%$ this im out
o
Edgar Correa she mad.
5 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Patrick Rodriguez bebop lost
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading...
o
Joe Rodriguez LMAOOOO
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike
o
Terrence Williams lol i just read every comment, who types 7 comments consecutively? sheesh
about an hour ago · Like

F it, ill post it for NT da ex's sister is mad. mondaynights warthog comment and the sister trying to justify having kids young in not the most ideal situations provided quite a few chuckles for me

埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji]
‎"Keepin %#%@ ur ex gave u, who does that? Oh I know, rhymes wit rum riches :smile:"
14 hours ago via Twitter · LikeUnlike · Comment · @Ninjahood on Twitter

o
Laysa Herrera Yet who lies just to make them selves feel good so sad
o
Joe Rodriguez Bum %!@%*$!?
14 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading...
o
Laysa Herrera Like I said mind ya #@%@+% business
o
埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji] someone should mind their calorie intake. #imjustsaying
o
Joe Rodriguez Sheeit.
o
Laysa Herrera Yeah like beig pregnant has its options for ur info I am so wat ur saying u got a problem dont @@%##*@ look thats it funny how ur talking so much %#%@ so people can see ur so called hardness when u cant even !*%$ it
o
Patrick Rodriguez when nt makes it to facebook. but yea keepin somethin ur ex gave u is never a good look.
14 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 2 peopleLoading...
o
Laysa Herrera Yeah nut after a year u want it back wat that looks like
o
James Ramos LMFAOOOOOOOOO!
14 hours ago · UnlikeLike · 2 peopleLoading...
o
James Ramos ‎:ROLLIN
o
埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji] lolz listen ur sista got pregnant off one !*%$ from a +%+*# that she started talkin to in october after i was with her for 3 1/2 years..u can paint da picture howeva u want, that %#%@ is #fail lolz
o
Laysa Herrera Umm look u didnt want her so stay off her and so wat if she did or didnt now they love each other and ur mad thats not my fault and to bad u couldnt be the father I would have been good at it!!! To bad well got to go!!! My life isnt fb
o
Laysa Herrera U would have been
o
埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji] when people say so what...usually means they can't come up with a dissenting opinion thats valid :smile:...good looks on da cosign.. lol
o
Laysa Herrera Trying to make someone look bad and ur lookin like %#%@ just paying mind to it wow nice life!!!
o
埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji] da +%+*# tell her he's in love after one !*%$? oh yeah thats love..lolz
o
o
o
Laysa Herrera Does it matter who she *%*++ does it matter who u fuk no y cause its ur own,life to !*%$
o
Patrick Rodriguez F all the facebook bickering the best victory in a situation like this is success while the ex is pushing a stroller cuz she had some deadbeats seed. (i don't know if the dude is a deadbeat or not) but im just sayin success and a good new chick = the best form of payback. has the ex talkin bout coulda woulda shoulda.
o
Laysa Herrera Yeah listen to him and no hes not a dead beat hes a good person I know him since teenage
o
埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji] yeah she used to date him, now da sister is having his kid....sweet.
o
Laysa Herrera And having a kid aint bad I got my son hes 4 and one on the way my apartment and man son to be hubby been together 5 years and I met him and I got prego fast yeah %#%@ happenes and %#%@ gots its upss and downs but wgo doesnt not every bodies moms r perfect
o
Joe Rodriguez ‎#bawse
o
Laysa Herrera Ummm pizzo 7th grade went out for 4 days doesnt count now if it was a four year thing then yes we never even kissed lol y do u care I dont lol
o
埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji] ‎-__- listen living off EBT cards and section 8 isn't "growing up" someone got da definition of priorities mixed up with being irresponsible...and i aint even gonna talk about how ur "hubby" gets cake cuz he takes care of jayon with that...but U? where's ur job..where's ur career?....living off da government for ur whole child's life isn't supposed to be something you look forward to doing. #shrugs..i see ur sister wants to follow ur footsteps.
o
埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji] i feel real bad for that dude though, 23 and a seed on da way..guess he made his bed and lying in it heh, #shrugs
o
Laysa Herrera Like I said u got me confused I dont take help I work at jays new school dont take help cause dont need child support on my %$@
o
Laysa Herrera I work he does to thats life pizzo u cant talk if u dont know my life so funny u want to talk all lies
o
Laysa Herrera No %#%@
o
埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji]
you call what your baby father does "work" bueno....you gonna front like u wasn't on help (which is nuffin to be ashamed of if you gotta feed ur child point blank point) bueno....now you KNOW im speaking da truth when it comes to ur sis...b...ut its ur job to defend her so i ain't even mad...but if lying right now may god strike me with 10,000 volts and my mom to burn in da enferno....nina made her bed..now she gonna see how hard it is..but thats w/e should've dumped her when she almost got pregnant from that old +%+*# last year she played me with.See More
o
Laysa Herrera U dont have to feel bad he takes care of his own so
o
Laysa Herrera No im not saying I wasnt im telling u im,not now cause I moved on to better things and if ur busting ur %$@ in the streets no matter how its work to put food and clothes and rent. Like uve never done it
o
Laysa Herrera Oh and yeah to save u all of this
o
埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji] workin a 10 dollar a hour job fulltime...and she plans on raisin a seed wit those pennies? lol...in this economy? lol.....good luck, u just let her know next time calls me with recklessness i ain't gonna hesitate to make sure everyone knows her rep....gettin knocked up @ 20 wit just a Highschool diploma...sad, just another statistic..and dont worry about showin her this convo, i already told everything i im tellin u to her face :smile:
o
Laysa Herrera Its stupid u have to go to my moms to look like ur the %#%@ come on thats kid %#%@ but it is wT it is
o
埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji] sellin drugs is wack, i can personally cosign on that...sellin drugs to feed ur children is sad, no 2 ways about it, people do it cuz they got no choice so u can't condemned em, u can hope pray for em.
o
埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji] listen if u sister wants to hold on to every pair of sneakers i bought her, da speakers i got her, and da money she owes me AFTER we broke up...she a bum..she walkin around on my strength.....its ok, i'll consider it charity lolz
o
Laysa Herrera Yeah true but hes doesnt do that so wat u sayin
o
Laysa Herrera We making %#%@ better people never stay the same
o
Laysa Herrera I got jay at 20 wats so bad and im goin to school witj belly and all I dont care age aint nothin u got 14 15 16 year olds having kids so wats that
o
Laysa Herrera Umm I gave u feel like a dik then hey
o
Laysa Herrera Speakers she threw out
o
Laysa Herrera U gave I mean not my fault its urs for being wipped then I dont know
o
Laysa Herrera Any ways got to go bye bye lol
o
埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji] so because 14,15,16 year olds also have kids it makes ur situation fine? gotcha lolol.......i hope she uses da 60 that she owes me to buy a clue.
o
Laysa Herrera Charity no cause wat u gonna do with that give it to a bum %$!#@ that has too wear seconds sad
o
埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji] its called send em to DR to people who are more appreciative unlike ur sister....if she had BALLS she would throw em ALL out lolz
o
埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji] i mean why remind herself everyday of me right? lolz...
o
Laysa Herrera To walk all over
tongue.gif

o
Laysa Herrera And im not saying mines is better but im old enough to know wat I got to do
o
o
埃德æ¸[emoji]169[/emoji] Lol keep my sharp eggy...wassup u still on what I said?
o
Patrick Rodriguez now that wasn't a very nice to say edgar lol
o
Joe Rodriguez LOLOLOL Warthog.
o
Laysa Herrera Ur mother u sons of %!@%*$! wait till his %#%@ get rocked then well c who is who y as need to mind yours if u aint got %#%@ @$#$%% low life piece of @#%!% and u p get ready
o
Laysa Herrera Pizzo sad u need to man up
o
Laysa Herrera Look p this is between ya two im off this %#%@ cause I aint going to stress my self off for u or her I have a son and another on the way both of ya grow the !*%$ up and talk %#%@ out right none of ya r right !*%$ this im out
o
Edgar Correa she mad.
5 hours ago · LikeUnlike
o
Patrick Rodriguez bebop lost
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading...
o
Joe Rodriguez LMAOOOO
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike
o
Terrence Williams lol i just read every comment, who types 7 comments consecutively? sheesh
about an hour ago · Like

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

o
o

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

o
o

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom