Ninjahood's very FIRST girl thread....VOL. you know i had to close 2010 off right... (pic included)

Originally Posted by CasperJr

And let's be real she was playing you no way she started talking to dude in october and is already a month pregnant

Or she a !%*%
she found out she was a month pregnant by accident when she went to a hospital after busting her !*% down some stairs in some heels and they did some preliminary tests.

You sad she got preggo cause u still want her.
CaptainObvious_Emptees.jpg

but there's no way i'd take her back if she has da kid.

If you still mess with her after this Jesus will not come back. Jesus will completely lose all faith in humanity and man kind will once again be wiped out by the flood. Do you want the blood of 7 billion people on your hands? How could you even possibly consider taking her seriously after that?

Originally Posted by CasperJr

And let's be real she was playing you no way she started talking to dude in october and is already a month pregnant

Or she a !%*%
she found out she was a month pregnant by accident when she went to a hospital after busting her !*% down some stairs in some heels and they did some preliminary tests.

You sad she got preggo cause u still want her.
CaptainObvious_Emptees.jpg

but there's no way i'd take her back if she has da kid.

If you still mess with her after this Jesus will not come back. Jesus will completely lose all faith in humanity and man kind will once again be wiped out by the flood. Do you want the blood of 7 billion people on your hands? How could you even possibly consider taking her seriously after that?

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by whiterails

WHat kind of backwards mentality does her family have? I mean damn, the mother wants to go and ruin two people's lives by forcing the daughter to have the kid not taking into account the repercussions down the line. Forever stuck in a marginal social/class system. Makes me mad.

Hard to accept or believe now, but trust me, you'll get over it and meet someone else.
Right.  
It's the mother's fault that the chick is pregnant.  It's the mother's fault that her daughter is having unprotected sex.  It's the mother who wasn't thinking about repercussions when her daughter didn't reach for a dome.

Come on guy.
I didn't say any of that at all, so I'm uncertain why you went that route.

The problem is how this family is dealing with the situation, which is bound to cause an even greater stress in the lives of this mother to be and her child all because the mother has made her decision on how to handle this based on some religious beliefs that she's forcing on everyone involved. 

But since you do bring it up, why would this chick be living foul like that if she came from a household where the actions of the individuals reflect the belief system forced upon everyone by the mother? There's obviously some chasm between what the mother believes to be true and what her own child learned from her.  But then again, anyone who would choose to basically shut down or stunt any future possibilities for their child because she's some sort of religious freak is probably too wrapped up in some fantasy-like creation to aknowledge the long term repercussions of forcing that girl to have that child.
I went that route because you said "the mother wants to go and ruin two people's lives by forcing the daughter to have the kid".  
It's not the mother who is "ruining" two people's lives... The onus of responsibility is entirely on the two who decided to have unprotected sex.  Not the mother who forbids

an abortion.  

Regarding the second paragraph, you're greatly overestating the ability of parents to control their children's behaviour.  

I'm also pretty surprised that you're stating that their lives are automatically ruined.  Maybe the mother will help raise the child?  Although raising a child at that

age can be difficult, it's not even close to a write off.

WHat kind of backwards mentality does her family have? I mean damn, the mother wants to go and ruin two people's lives by forcing the daughter to have the kid not taking into account the repercussions down the line. Forever stuck in a marginal social/class system. Makes me mad.

Hard to accept or believe now, but trust me, you'll get over it and meet someone else.
Right.  
It's the mother's fault that the chick is pregnant.  It's the mother's fault that her daughter is having unprotected sex.  It's the mother who wasn't thinking about repercussions when her daughter didn't reach for a dome.

Come on guy.

The problem is how this family is dealing with the situation, which is bound to cause an even greater stress in the lives of this mother to be and her child all because the mother has made her decision on how to handle this based on some religious beliefs that she's forcing on everyone involved. 

But since you do bring it up, why would this chick be living foul like that if she came from a household where the actions of the individuals reflect the belief system forced upon everyone by the mother? There's obviously some chasm between what the mother believes to be true and what her own child learned from her.  But then again, anyone who would choose to basically shut down or stunt any future possibilities for their child because she's some sort of religious freak is probably too wrapped up in some fantasy-like creation to aknowledge the long term repercussions of forcing that girl to have that child.
I went that route because you said "the mother wants to go and ruin two people's lives by forcing the daughter to have the kid".  
It's not the mother who is "ruining" two people's lives... The onus of responsibility is entirely on the two who decided to have unprotected sex.  Not the mother who forbids

an abortion.  

Regarding the second paragraph, you're greatly overestating the ability of parents to control their children's behaviour.  

I'm also pretty surprised that you're stating that their lives are automatically ruined.  Maybe the mother will help raise the child?  Although raising a child at that

age can be difficult, it's not even close to a write off.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

photographs dont seem to be working
included. now

Oh the humble fam, cut ties unless u strong enough to be her friend. I mean, u could still keep gettin buckets but never, I repeat, NEVER let her back in ya life as ya wifey, wife, etc.
i know thats da case, but you know i didn't even wanna pandora's box and do something stupid like knock her up right after and then really be S.O.L. so i felt like i couldn't be friends.

still love her alot, but i know having that love for her and then still smashin after da kid pops out is a liability....ESPECIALLY if da homie's a dead beat and she saw da grass was ALOT

greener on this side...

on this side.

Yea, its seems u actually thinkin on this situation which is good brah. Most dudes don't weight options like that. Only thing I can say is, let time work its magic. U can't stop lovin somebody no matter what they do (u can ask my wiz about that) so just put distance between yall. U def don't wanna jump back in her life and then she switch up and wanna be w/ ol boy cause that happens more time than none. 
Just guard ya heart and mind and u'll be good brah

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

photographs dont seem to be working
included. now

Oh the humble fam, cut ties unless u strong enough to be her friend. I mean, u could still keep gettin buckets but never, I repeat, NEVER let her back in ya life as ya wifey, wife, etc.
i know thats da case, but you know i didn't even wanna pandora's box and do something stupid like knock her up right after and then really be S.O.L. so i felt like i couldn't be friends.

still love her alot, but i know having that love for her and then still smashin after da kid pops out is a liability....ESPECIALLY if da homie's a dead beat and she saw da grass was ALOT

greener on this side...

on this side.

Yea, its seems u actually thinkin on this situation which is good brah. Most dudes don't weight options like that. Only thing I can say is, let time work its magic. U can't stop lovin somebody no matter what they do (u can ask my wiz about that) so just put distance between yall. U def don't wanna jump back in her life and then she switch up and wanna be w/ ol boy cause that happens more time than none. 
Just guard ya heart and mind and u'll be good brah

That was foul. Damn, it sucks man but bury that relationship asap. You don't want to be dealing with a girl and a kid.

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

are they catholic?
if so, why is the mom forbidding abortion, but allowing pre-marital sex?
You DO realize that people can be against abortion on a moral basis and not necessarily a religious basis.... right?
obviously. and you DO realize that he said this

and her mom is making her keep it (religious type)
....right?

Only read the cliff notes.
My bad.

That was foul. Damn, it sucks man but bury that relationship asap. You don't want to be dealing with a girl and a kid.

are they catholic?
if so, why is the mom forbidding abortion, but allowing pre-marital sex?
You DO realize that people can be against abortion on a moral basis and not necessarily a religious basis.... right?
obviously. and you DO realize that he said this

and her mom is making her keep it (religious type)
....right?

Only read the cliff notes.
My bad.

Diantre loco, and I was just in da heights

I know how strict the fam could be but see what you can do. Are you sure it aint yours? Never mind what she tells you. All girls say the same thing when $#!+ like this happens. They quick to go to da first "!@@* that feel sorry, they get the parents involved and cause a bunch of bs drama when there a chance it might not be yours. It a road I wish no man has to go tru.

Cut her off son, least you can do is go cop all da baby $#!+ a couple of days before da pregnancy at a store that gives you your money back and return that $#!+ if da baby aint yours b.

Diantre loco, and I was just in da heights

I know how strict the fam could be but see what you can do. Are you sure it aint yours? Never mind what she tells you. All girls say the same thing when $#!+ like this happens. They quick to go to da first "!@@* that feel sorry, they get the parents involved and cause a bunch of bs drama when there a chance it might not be yours. It a road I wish no man has to go tru.

Cut her off son, least you can do is go cop all da baby $#!+ a couple of days before da pregnancy at a store that gives you your money back and return that $#!+ if da baby aint yours b.

stick to your guns and dead the friendship and cut all ties fam, I already know how this story ends; you're going to find yourself hoping for a miscarriage the next couple months, she'll be beating you in the head with the "i loves you"s and some days you'll find yourself actually entertaining the idea that you can make it work with shorty but you'll decide against it and like after a the baby has been born a cople months, like clockwork, she'll tell you or you'll find out her and dude are trying to make it work "for the baby's sake". it won't work, you 2 will get cool again, you'll beat then ask yourself %#@ was I thinking 
sick.gif
and end up speaking to each other once in a blue (generic and awkward convos)

stick to your guns and dead the friendship and cut all ties fam, I already know how this story ends; you're going to find yourself hoping for a miscarriage the next couple months, she'll be beating you in the head with the "i loves you"s and some days you'll find yourself actually entertaining the idea that you can make it work with shorty but you'll decide against it and like after a the baby has been born a cople months, like clockwork, she'll tell you or you'll find out her and dude are trying to make it work "for the baby's sake". it won't work, you 2 will get cool again, you'll beat then ask yourself %#@ was I thinking 
sick.gif
and end up speaking to each other once in a blue (generic and awkward convos)

If you really love her like u say u do convince her to get the abortion and then make her move in with you. It could possibly destroy her relationship with her moms but she shouldn't have to raise a child over her parents selfish beliefs.

/thread.

If you really love her like u say u do convince her to get the abortion and then make her move in with you. It could possibly destroy her relationship with her moms but she shouldn't have to raise a child over her parents selfish beliefs.

/thread.

Right.  

Come on guy.

ill elaborate on da family....moms got more then 2 baby fathers (3 to be exact) 1 of em gettin deported, da other one is in da slammer..also gettin deported..3rd one is ok

moms is a sweetheart though, always showed me love, and i showed her love back.....so you overlook things like that + you factor in da no abortions and you can see

how baby fathers stack up.

da sister is da poster girl for WIC checks, EBT cards, no job, no college (got outta HS #though) and da baby father is a crillz dealer...she's got a kid, and another one on da way (a loser)

da brothers all on da streets...older cats wit kids of their own and they good to em but overall, not you know..living da trap life...cool N_, and they all got along

wit me, so its all love when i see em too.

my ex was da only one that i felt "had potential to be great" and as much as her fams were cool with me and i had love for em, i didn't want shorty to follow their paths...

tired.gif

Right.  

Come on guy.

ill elaborate on da family....moms got more then 2 baby fathers (3 to be exact) 1 of em gettin deported, da other one is in da slammer..also gettin deported..3rd one is ok

moms is a sweetheart though, always showed me love, and i showed her love back.....so you overlook things like that + you factor in da no abortions and you can see

how baby fathers stack up.

da sister is da poster girl for WIC checks, EBT cards, no job, no college (got outta HS #though) and da baby father is a crillz dealer...she's got a kid, and another one on da way (a loser)

da brothers all on da streets...older cats wit kids of their own and they good to em but overall, not you know..living da trap life...cool N_, and they all got along

wit me, so its all love when i see em too.

my ex was da only one that i felt "had potential to be great" and as much as her fams were cool with me and i had love for em, i didn't want shorty to follow their paths...

tired.gif

I'm not gonna tell you what to do because you are a grown %#$ man but if I was in your situation, it would be over.

You can't really be mad at her because ya'll chose the free agency route which was a huge mistake. Either you stay together or you dead the relationship. I was never a believer in that break %%+#.

You have to make an Alpha male decision here and break it off. You can't force her to have an abortion and you can't blame her if she doesn't want to do it. She is carrying another males seed son!

Personally I just couldn't deal with that. Even if you get back with her, its a damn sure thing it will never be the same as before.

I'm not gonna tell you what to do because you are a grown %#$ man but if I was in your situation, it would be over.

You can't really be mad at her because ya'll chose the free agency route which was a huge mistake. Either you stay together or you dead the relationship. I was never a believer in that break %%+#.

You have to make an Alpha male decision here and break it off. You can't force her to have an abortion and you can't blame her if she doesn't want to do it. She is carrying another males seed son!

Personally I just couldn't deal with that. Even if you get back with her, its a damn sure thing it will never be the same as before.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

/thread.
when i tell you i did EVERYTHING in my power to convince her to have da abortion and she wouldn't budge....

you know da convo was humbling when i said, and i quote "i'll do ANYTHNG you want, if you have this abortion"

and i NEVER say that...cuz da word anything comes with a hefty price.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom