Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tenor (1).gif

Never

Nah, I mean since MS owns Rare.

N64 mini doesn't have enough in terms of first party support imo. We need the GOAT WWF No Mercy on there if it does happen tho.

Paper Mario
Mario Tennis
Mario Golf
Mario Party 3
Mario 64
Dr. Mario 64
Super Smash Bros
Majora's Mask
Ocarina of Time
Pokemon Snap
Pokemon Stadium
Pilotwings 64
Kirby 64
Start Fox 64
Mega Man 64 (Nintendo has the rights)
F-Zero X

Plenty of 1st party support

Paper Mario
Mario Tennis
Mario Golf
Mario Party 3
Mario 64
Dr. Mario 64
Super Smash Bros
Majora's Mask
Ocarina of Time
Pokemon Snap
Pokemon Stadium
Pilotwings 64
Kirby 64
Start Fox 64
Mega Man 64 (Nintendo has the rights)
F-Zero X

Plenty of 1st party support
I guess I should have said enough support that appeals to me. Super Mario 64, Star Fox 64, Smash, Mario Party 3, Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time are the only games from that list that I'm playing.

HMMMMMMM. Could be interesting.

Seems like it won’t be too expensive. Guess this is what Nintendo President Kimishima was referring to letting those play that’ve never touched a video game controller before.

I guess I should have said enough support that appeals to me. Super Mario 64, Star Fox 64, Smash, Mario Party 3, Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time are the only games from that list that I'm playing.
I dunno what you doing with yourself if you’ve never played Paper Mario man

Nintendo was feelin' themselves too much after the initial Switch sales came in

Thought they was untouchable and could do no wrong

Paying $80 to build with cardboard

FOH :lol:

Some of the comments on Facebook beg to differ with our opinions here in this thread over "Nintendo Labo."

Here is a notable one I saw:

Random FB comment said:
This is actually pretty brilliant. This opens up ways to make peripheral games without hogging a ton of retail space, after the last round of Rock Band and Guitar Hero failures no store would want to do that again. Also this will be way cheaper than a plastic drum set.

Plus I really want to play that transforming robot game.

nTrMhYX.gif

Nintendo is really going all out with the Switch. I wouldn't be surprised if they never make a new console again.

Nintendo is really going all out with the Switch. I wouldn't be surprised if they never make a new console again.

TBH outside of the PS4 Pro and Xbox 1 X, there really isn't much left for "technological advancement" in console gaming.

Sure there is VR, but PC gaming has more resources currently to take that on before Sony can perfect VR for future Playstation console iterations.

The most Nintendo will do in the future is just make "an upgraded Switch," and that is when technology has reached the point where there is cheaper resources to enable 1080p AND "stable" 60 frame per second gaming on mobile table-esque devices.

Back
Top Bottom