• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@debs 168 finished playing all your courses. Actually got the record for one of them, but man there were SO many times where I wanted to rage quit. They're difficult af, but addicting.

I’m now seeing chatter that this may or may not be a trustworthy seller, so yeah. Buyer beware I suppose. I’ll probably take a chance.

people on reddit said to use paypal for their buyer protection. the same seller is selling "brand new" nintendo switches for $150

I’m now seeing chatter that this may or may not be a trustworthy seller, so yeah. Buyer beware I suppose. I’ll probably take a chance.
I bought one using PayPal just in case. Thanks for the heads-up either way.

Mario Kart isn’t a game you can nessacarily beat though :lol:

Lebron is trying to figure out his way to FLOP to the finish line :rofl:

Anyway in other more "right now" news

https://gonintendo.com/stories/299666-nintendo-network-maintenance-schedule-for-jan-15th-16th-and

Yeah, the online servers will be down on multiple occasions for the Nintendo Switch ( for these 3 days.......starting today.

So if you were planning to play Splatoon 2 or any other Switch game that requires online co-op tonight.................yeah, don't do it.

Do you guys recommend an on the go charger for the Switch?
I've had this since launch:

Amazon product ASIN B01LRQDAEI(Alternate link in case your adblocker blocks NT's Amazon links http://amzn.to/2mwYAyi)

Nothing bad to say about it. I believe it has enough juice to charge the Switch from 0-100 four times, or provide 12 hours of non-stop play. In sleep mode it charges my Switch as fast as the dock, and while playing it'll charge much faster than it drains. A lot of portable power banks won't charge the Switch faster than it drains so that's a huge plus. TSA safe, etc.

I've had this since launch:

Amazon product ASIN B01LRQDAEI(Alternate link in case your adblocker blocks NT's Amazon links http://amzn.to/2mwYAyi)

Nothing bad to say about it. I believe it has enough juice to charge the Switch from 0-100 four times, or provide 12 hours of non-stop play. In sleep mode it charges my Switch as fast as the dock, and while playing it'll charge much faster than it drains. A lot of portable power banks won't charge the Switch faster than it drains so that's a huge plus. TSA safe, etc.
Got this based off your recommendation. It’s great. I can charge my phone, iPad and Switch simultaneously.

soooo supposedly another direct on the 18th :nerd:
smash announcement hopefully :nerd:

Doubt it

Rumor has it this new announcement (its not confirmed a direct, but a simple video announcement from Nintendo), it is suppose to highlight new accessory products and/or games for the Nintendo Switch that will be appealing towards................CASUALS.

You know, that same audience that Nintendo started hardcore marketing towards during the middle to late years of the Wii and for a majority of the Wii-U. That same audience that caused Nintendo to be looked down upon by the "gaming community" when they kept pushing more "casual-tier games" to be made during the Wii & Wii-U days DESPITE the fact there was still some quality games in the Mario Galaxy series and 2-3 Zelda games.

Yeah, not only should you be disappointed.........but slightly feared. Whatever "casual marketing" Nintendo will be doing on the 18th, yeah.....don't expect anything much that'll entice you.

Now if the Nintendo announcement on the 18th is relating to Media Apps (YouTube, Netflix), then they got my attention at least

Doubt it

Rumor has it this new announcement (its not confirmed a direct, but a simple video announcement from Nintendo), it is suppose to highlight new accessory products and/or games for the Nintendo Switch that will be appealing towards................CASUALS.

You know, that same audience that Nintendo started hardcore marketing towards during the middle to late years of the Wii and for a majority of the Wii-U. That same audience that caused Nintendo to be looked down upon by the "gaming community" when they kept pushing more "casual-tier games" to be made during the Wii & Wii-U days DESPITE the fact there was still some quality games in the Mario Galaxy series and 2-3 Zelda games.

Yeah, not only should you be disappointed.........but slightly feared. Whatever "casual marketing" Nintendo will be doing on the 18th, yeah.....don't expect anything much that'll entice you.

Now if the Nintendo announcement on the 18th is relating to Media Apps (YouTube, Netflix), then they got my attention at least
idk
i think we will get more game announcements
heard that that "mini" direct
was actually suppose to be a lot bigger
but because of the leaks they switched some stuff up
think about it
ea was suppose to have some big games showing
but cant remember what they showed from ea
either way
also hearing we may get another direct sometime in feb too

Back
Top Bottom