Plenty of 1st party support

tenor.gif

Keep that

Yo wth
Nintendo selling cardboard boxes???
Ain’t watch the direct yet
y’all know I ride for Nintendo
But they trippin

Apparently there is a growing number of people on the internet that loves the "cardboard box toy con" gaming concept from Nintendo's new LABO thing..............it is only THIS THREAD that absolutely hates this **** :lol::lol:

(Me personally, I could careless either way.........I know Nintendo ain't making no major announcements THIS EARLY in the year)

From what I seen YouTube Nintendo boyz are all over this...in a positive way lol

I have no beef with it other than it’s cardboard lol...like it’s serilously cardboard u can color and bend and cut and shape

Apparently there is a growing number of people on the internet that loves the "cardboard box toy con" gaming concept from Nintendo's new LABO thing..............it is only THIS THREAD that absolutely hates this **** :lol::lol:

(Me personally, I could careless either way.........I know Nintendo ain't making no major announcements THIS EARLY in the year)
this thread is more realistic than other threads on nintendo imo
i know damn well i aint buying it
its a great concept
great idea
and seems innovate and different like nintendo
but that **** aint for me

Its not even Nintendo threads or reddits, nawghtyhare nawghtyhare

I'm talking about random folks on FB, Twitter, and Instagram. In other words, "the target casual" that Nintendo is marketing this **** for.

Yeah sure, joe billionaire joe billionaire mentioned the YouTube Nintendo fanboys........but them ****ers don't count, especially that one big ****er that *****ed about not having enough data to play NBA 2K18 on his Switch.

That is where the "growing support" is coming from, which means Nintendo's marketing plan for this thing is working.

My man, I know my vocab.........I ain't trying to catch no Black Lives Matter folk coming at me :lol:

That being said, the only Nintendo YouTuber I'm still cool with is that CND kid

My man, I know my vocab.........I ain't trying to catch no Black Lives Matter folk coming at me :lol:

That being said, the only Nintendo YouTuber I'm still cool with is that CND kid

yo
on the real
i mess with arlo :lol:
am i the only one who watches arlo on youtube :lol:

Arlo is alright.....I guess I don't hate him either. Granted, he's just a blue Muppet

Well as long as it doesn’t turn into the soccer mom console

It'll only turn into a soccer mom console if Nintendo STOPS making solid traditional gaming titles that are at least AA-quality at minimum.

That is how the Wii started falling apart halfway in its life cycle, not even Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Skyward Sword could stop the bleeding at that point.

The Wii-U suffered from it heavily, even though the "HD upgrade" in the console was suppose to appeal to traditional gamers.........but Nintendo couldn't let go of the "soccer mom audience" with more constant casual **** they released at the first year of launch.

Thankfully the Switch has BIG INDIE GAMING SUPPORT, something neither the Wii or Wii-U had........so it'll keep making traditional games.

I want to see some actual special edition switches. The red joycons for the Odyssey bundle and the green/pink for Splatoon should've stayed exclusive to those bundles.

nah wii u had a bunch of hardcore nintendo games

Not in the first year..........which is where you attract your base install base

jbbd878qtslz.png

Yeah, that's a ton of "traditional" Nintendo titles in the first year for the Wii-U...........but Sing Party, Nintendo Land and Wii Party U?! ****ing Mario vs Sonic Winter Olympics, fam?
That's some casual-level **** right there. It's not even included the Just Dance game that released on the launch year as well, which is a 3rd party title........and that is the primary example of a casual-level game.

I'll give you Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3, and maybe Game & Wario............but Nintendo had **** first party titles IN THE FIRST YEAR.

That is why the Wii-U failed.........it didn't establish itself in year one

Not in the first year..........which is where you attract your base install base

jbbd878qtslz.png

Yeah, that's a ton of "traditional" Nintendo titles in the first year for the Wii-U...........but Sing Party, Nintendo Land and Wii Party U?! ****ing Mario vs Sonic Winter Olympics, fam?
That's some casual-level **** right there.

I'll give you Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3, and maybe Game & Wario............but Nintendo had **** first party titles IN THE FIRST YEAR.

That is why the Wii-U failed.........it didn't establish itself in year one
neither did ps4

Back
Top Bottom