Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm probably gonna be on the FighterZ beta the whole night

Still contemplating whether I should put in a pre-order for the upcoming release for the PS4, or wait and pray that it finally gets ported to the Switch later this year (emphasis on "pray").

Watching all the YouTube Let's Plays of the beta for FighterZ, I ****ing want it NO DOUBT...........fighting gameplay makes Xenoverse 1 and 2's fighting gameplay look like a poor man's Virtua Fighter

Still contemplating whether I should put in a pre-order for the upcoming release for the PS4, or wait and pray that it finally gets ported to the Switch later this year (emphasis on "pray").

Watching all the YouTube Let's Plays of the beta for FighterZ, I ****ing want it NO DOUBT...........fighting gameplay makes Xenoverse 1 and 2's fighting gameplay look like a poor man's Virtua Fighter
It'll no doubt be on the Switch by years end

The developers already said months ago that it would be absolutely no issue to port it over
Only reason it didn't launch on the Switch with the other consoles is because it was in development during that period where everyone was still real skeptical about how the Switch would do and if it could prove to be a real powerhouse

They wanted to wait and see how Xenoverse 2 did on the Switch before they made their move
And with that game being a year old upon releases and still selling over 500,000 copies worldwide as of last week with no signs of slowing down, the Switch port of FighterZ is all but confirmed right now I'd say

When that time comes I'll promptly trade in my PS4 copy for the Switch versions and happily play the game all over again :lol:

Essential grabs bro
Have fun :pimp:

Post your friend code once you're set up

Glad I came correct :lol: :pimp:

Friend Code: SW-6757-1204-2802

I'll go through the first page and add everyone in a little bit. Only have Breath of the Wild, Tiny Metal, Golf Story, and Stardew Valley right now but I'll be grabbing some multiplayer games soon (mostly eying Splatoon 2, but I'll probably pick up MK8 Deluxe sooner than later.)

Good looks on that list, I'll check it out. I have a few games I've been meaning to cop.

If I could give you a couple suggestions on BOTW- Turn off the HUD (I forget what it's called, Pro Mode maybe?), don't worry about breaking your weapons/shields, explore yourself and don't look up any guides or anything online.

Appreciate the suggestions. I was in the menu at one point contemplating switching to Pro mode and opted not to, but I think I will because I can see why it'd be enjoyable. I've already smashed a sword and a club ****ing around with bokoblins :lol:

Just got my paraglider in BotW :smokin

Time to switch to 'Pro' HUD and run wild(er.)

My 128GB microSD pulled up today as well so I feel like I'm set accessory-wise (already put a screen protector on it last night) for a good while outside of maybe a case.

No Pro Controller, fam?

Not sure how much time I'll be spending with it docked so it won't feel like a compelling purchase until I come across multiple games that I do want to play like that.

I've only dropped it in the dock so far to charge it.

I know fam :lol:

I've spent damn near every minute of playtime so far in my bed, and I could that being my preferred way to use it.

You're lucky you are not playing Mario Odyssey......literally impossible to play in handheld mode UNLESS you only like playing 25% of the game? (Dead srs, you ain't 100%ing Mario Odyssey strictly handheld)

What handheld restrictions does Mario Odyssey even have?

I play it all the time in handheld mode

No issues at all

What handheld restrictions does Mario Odyssey even have?

I play it all the time in handheld mode

No issues at all

So you forgot about this Power Moon?

You ain't getting that power moon shaking your entire Switch console already 10-20 times unless you alright looking at a moving screen for 5 minutes straight.

Not to mention the plethora of jump tricks with Cappy is literally harder to do handheld for me.......I can't do it moving my screen 50 times.

I literally had to play Darker Side of the Moon with the whole "de-tached joy con" set up just to even complete it after 20 failures.

So you forgot about this Power Moon?

You ain't getting that power moon shaking your entire Switch console already 10-20 times unless you alright looking at a moving screen for 5 minutes straight.

Not to mention the plethora of jump tricks with Cappy is literally harder to do handheld for me.......I can't do it moving my screen 50 times.

I literally had to play Darker Side of the Moon with the whole "de-tached joy con" set up just to even complete it after 20 failures.

No joke I got that moon in handheld after probably 2 or 3 tries

I think you’re overexagerating how much you actually have to shake the Switch to pull off the crappy spin

I just give it a light shake and it works fine every time

Sure the game is better with the pro controller but by no means are you restricted in handheld mode imo

They do be throwing extra on it
My dude said u only be playing 25% of the game in handheld mode :rofl:
Y’all be doing tooo damn much

Fam I was lost as hell too cuz the only game I’ve been playing is odyssey and I have yet to even touch a pro controller. Had me feeling like I was playing it wrong.

Zelda handheld I straight up couldn't do. Played Odyssey outta necessity towards the end and got used to it. Beat DSotM that way and grinded the rest of the collectible moons that way.

Speaking of they need to add in a better/ more fun way to grind coins. I was tryna buy my way to 999 but quit playing :lol:

I played Odyssey 100% in handheld mode but once I got the Pro controller, I couldn’t go back.

I'll probably have Odyssey within the next week so I'll see where I fall on the spectrum soon :lol:

I say wait to get Odyssey until the Luigi update is finally up next month........then all of us will be doing "Balloon World" party runs :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom