• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
those are all ps3 and vita games
thought were were talking about ps4 games

Yeah, I ****ed up. You got me there, I used the wrong picture from an article talking about PS4's first year.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/03/26/ps4-games-in-2014-the-ultimate-list/

An old article which states games that just released when it launched and upcoming games for THE LAUNCH YEAR.

If you remember, PS4's launch year occurred on the same year when ONE BIG 3RD PARTY TRIPLE-A GAME was release........Destiny.

Destiny was a multiplatform game, but it was HEAVILY ADVERTISED under PS4 marketing and had timed-PS4 content exclusives in the game.............so Destiny 1 may as well been considered PS4's big first party title that year.

The way Destiny 1 was made, none of the Wii-U's first party titles can lay a finger on that game.

On top of that, PS4 also got GTA V ported over to be remastered in "next-gen graphics." Not to mention Skyrim was also released around the same time as well, another big *** game.

The whole point to say here..........you can defend all you want, Wii-U didn't have QUALITY GAMES in the first year. Especially when the PS4 was able to get "timed-exclusives" for QUALITY THIRD PARTY GAMES in their first year despite the lack of first party exclusives of their own.

Since Nintendo was just "rebuilding" 3rd party support at the time of the Wii-U's release, it was never going to have the TRIPLE-A QUALITY LEVEL 3rd party games that the PS4 had at launch..........so its first party games had to deliver, AND they did not.

That was something Satoru Iwata acknowledged when he apologized for the Wii-U's failure in its 2nd year.

Yeah, I ****ed up. You got me there, I used the wrong picture from an article talking about PS4's first year.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/03/26/ps4-games-in-2014-the-ultimate-list/

An old article which states games that just released when it launched and upcoming games for THE LAUNCH YEAR.

If you remember, PS4's launch year occurred on the same year when ONE BIG 3RD PARTY TRIPLE-A GAME was release........Destiny.

Destiny was a multiplatform game, but it was HEAVILY ADVERTISED under PS4 marketing and had timed-PS4 content exclusives in the game.............so Destiny 1 may as well been considered PS4's big first party title that year.

The way Destiny 1 was made, none of the Wii-U's first party titles can lay a finger on that game.

On top of that, PS4 also got GTA V ported over to be remastered in "next-gen graphics." Not to mention Skyrim was also released around the same time as well, another big *** game.

The whole point to say here..........you can defend all you want, Wii-U didn't have QUALITY GAMES in the first year. Especially when the PS4 was able to get "timed-exclusives" for QUALITY THIRD PARTY GAMES in their first year despite the lack of first party exclusives of their own.

Since Nintendo was just "rebuilding" 3rd party support at the time of the Wii-U's release, it was never going to have the TRIPLE-A QUALITY LEVEL 3rd party games that the PS4 had at launch..........so its first party games had to deliver, AND they did not.

That was something Satoru Iwata acknowledged when he apologized for the Wii-U's failure in its 2nd year.
Destiny was a terrible game at release, panned by critics and consumers, iirc.

Destiny was a terrible game at release, panned by critics and consumers, iirc.

It was after the first month (oh the coincidental de ja vu, that's what happened with Destiny 2 also huh), but it was bought by a **** ton of people........more people than those that bought any of those Wii-U first party titles in the first year.

It was after the first month (oh the coincidental de ja vu, that's what happened with Destiny 2 also huh), but it was bought by a **** ton of people........more people than those that bought any of those Wii-U first party titles in the first year.
it was also available on more than 1 console though.....
and just a bunch of folks who liked halo and bought because they were the creators
plus gaming sites and publications hyped it up

it was also available on more than 1 console though.....
and just a bunch of folks who liked halo and bought because they were the creators
plus gaming sites and publications hyped it up

Oh how most of us were fooled.........especially since 75% of the core Halo staff went to 434 to continue Halo games for Microsoft and the current Bungie is stuck with the 25% remaining left overs and that idiot Luke Smith that practically ruined Destiny 2 :smh:

I'm talking about random folks on FB, Twitter, and Instagram. In other words, "the target casual" that Nintendo is marketing this **** for.

Tbf having 1 game bigger than the internal storage on any system is some egregious oversight lol either by Nintendo or the dev. For the Switch it's Nintendo. Luckily they have SD card slot.

Meant to pick the 2k part

Last edited:
Grown *** men talking about their not happy with something Nintendo clearly stated they're aiming at kids with lmao

Nintendo Labo......is ****ing BRILLIANT.

Peripherals that YOU make and customize?!?

In an age where kids don’t know how to ride a bike but know how to hard reset an iPad, the fact that Nintendo is going to inspire kids imaginations with cardboard boxes again...

Son, my heart :blush:

Nintendo selling cardboard for more than $10?
I can't even imagine what the profit margin is about to be.

I ain't mad Nintendo, secure the bag. :lol:

A45B3C3C-4DC9-4011-BB91-1F9FEC5C9425.jpeg

Thanks fam :pimp:

As a welcoming gift, for anyone that doesn't know; a few games are almost half the cost on the Mexican eShop.

For example, I just grabbed Stardew Valley for ~$8 (US retail is $15) and Tiny Metal for just shy of $13 (US retail is $25)

This site gives a spreadsheet of eShop games across different countries, pre-converted into USD: https://eshop-prices.com/?currency=USD
Good looks on that list, I'll check it out. I have a few games I've been meaning to cop.

If I could give you a couple suggestions on BOTW- Turn off the HUD (I forget what it's called, Pro Mode maybe?), don't worry about breaking your weapons/shields, explore yourself and don't look up any guides or anything online.

Back
Top Bottom